EA Insider Deal: 50% off Fight Night Champion/ 1000 votes

[quote name='sdclippers']do you need to have EA account to buy stuff or can you check out as a guest?[/QUOTE]

I think an account needs to be made -- but it's quick.

The EA Store Prices at at 59.95
So it'll be about 30 dollars, a little more if you get charged tax. Not bad!

[quote name='sdclippers']Made my account and nust waiting for my code.[/QUOTE]

I think you have to wait for them to post the code.

The game rocks. I bought it at 60$ and I still find it worth every penny.

If you're a boxing fan, I would highly recommend it. Especially at 50% off.

In for one when it gets there. Traded in FNR4. This will be a fine replacement.
Edit: Nevermind, just read some user reviews and this game is bad. A newer patch released actually broke it.

Based on the count at 6:42- (874) and the count at 6:02 (824).... Nerd alert...

-----

1000-874=126.....126/50= 2.52....2.52*40 min= 100.8 min=1hr 40.8 min

8:23p CST maybe

:)

So excited to get this deal. Thanks OP!

[quote name='mrn111']I have the game (at regular price) in my cart and shipping (3-4 day) is showing up as 6.99.[/QUOTE]

I believe free shipping has been the norm with EA Insider Deals.

Just got the game w/ free shipping! 32.XX! I love these EA deals!

I hope they have a Crysis 2 deal this week.

[quote name='myke-myke']Just got the game w/ free shipping! 32.XX! I love these EA deals!

I hope they have a Crysis 2 deal this week.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm waiting to use my $20 promo code on :)

[quote name='myke-myke']Just got the game w/ free shipping! 32.XX! I love these EA deals!

I hope they have a Crysis 2 deal this week.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't pass up on FNC for $32.07 thanks OP and who posted the code :applause:

[quote name='htown01']That's what I'm waiting to use my $20 promo code on :)[/QUOTE]

Same for me :)

wow the final 70 votes sure was quick. decided to buy it even though its only a bit cheaper than region 3. I sold my ps3 fat in phil and I'm still waiting on a ps3 slim deal at amazon. I already have a ton of backlogs bec of GS/Newegg/Amazon deals. Even won a ps3 move starter lol but still no console

Thanks OP. I traded in my copy to Amazon for 40 bucks two weeks ago. Now i can gt it back and have a little bit extra.

Got mine too. Waiting seems to have paid off recently with the EA games I wanted. The last three games I bought have been Dead Space 2, FN Champion, and Dragon Age 2 for a total of about $100. Not too shabby. Now to find time to play them... :)

Even though I love the sport, the last fight night was a huge dissappointment to me, so im boycotting!

Gratz to those who decide to snag this deal.

For some reason their website never works for me. Whenever I try to checkout with paypal or a CC, it wont work. It says payment authorization failed. When it shows payment method (in the final checkout screen) its always blank.

I got it to work one time on nhl 11, but it just randomly worked after like 200 times of attempting it.

Anyone know why this site does that? I know im not the only one, ive heard others say it too, but noone gave a way to fix it. Thanks

[quote name='Kevbo887']For some reason their website never works for me. Whenever I try to checkout with paypal or a CC, it wont work. It says payment authorization failed. When it shows payment method (in the final checkout screen) its always blank.

I got it to work one time on nhl 11, but it just randomly worked after like 200 times of attempting it.

Anyone know why this site does that? I know im not the only one, ive heard others say it too, but noone gave a way to fix it. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Make sure your card is confirmed with PayPal. EA's site truly sucks, i've been the victim of a loss deal due to their website. :bomb:

Its confirmed. Their site just sucks major ass it seems. Its weird how I can order from them one day, and not the other. Oh and ive missed out on a lot of good deals from them. Just seems like I got lucky that one time with NHL.
Plus, I dont even get a chance to enter any paypal information.
Oh well, screw them then.
(yes im bitter about it right now haha)

[quote name='Kevbo887']Its confirmed. Their site just sucks major ass it seems. Its weird how I can order from them one day, and not the other. Oh and ive missed out on a lot of good deals from them. Just seems like I got lucky that one time with NHL.
Plus, I dont even get a chance to enter any paypal information.
Oh well, screw them then.
(yes im bitter about it right now haha)[/QUOTE]

One thing you could do is save your CC info on their site so that whenever you're ready to buy it'll go through. :bouncy:

[quote name='fuerza']Even though I love the sport, the last fight night was a huge dissappointment to me, so im boycotting!

Gratz to those who decide to snag this deal.[/QUOTE]

try the demo. hated the fnr4 because the jab feels useless and it feels slow. I find fn champion more exciting and fast paced

Ive tried using my CC too. Both before, and now as well. Same thing. Im not the only one with this problem, google search it, and a ton of people have it as well.

Their site frankly just sucks.

[quote name='Kevbo887']Ive tried using my CC too. Both before, and now as well. Same thing. Im not the only one with this problem, google search it, and a ton of people have it as well.

Their site frankly just sucks.[/QUOTE]

Ahh just thought of something. What browser are you using? :bouncy:

I think their website works best with Internet Explorer and accepting third party cookies usually helps too.

[quote name='chelosera91']I need a deal on ME2 PS3 now that I have a $20 off coupon![/QUOTE]

where did you guys get the 20$ coupon?

[quote name='trig']where did you guys get the 20$ coupon?[/QUOTE]

EA fucked up one of my orders for NHL 11 so they reshipped it and as compensation they gave me a $20 code. Telling them I was a HUGE EA FAN didn't hurt. :applause:

Well seems like the deal is dead now anywho. Says code is invalid.

Oh well, hopefully amazon or another site has a great deal like this sometime soon.

bread's done
Back