Fable II 3.99 Amazon Warehouse

[quote name='Zen Rukasu']Got this when it was posted in the AWD thread... about a week ago....

Just saying.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't hurt to be brought to light again, Fable II is a must-buy for $4.

[quote name='dino88']I'd say $4 for Fable II is deserving of its own thread.[/QUOTE]

I'm with this guy!

I got the platinum hits version ( the one with the dlc) and the free download version (when microsoft accidentally marked it as free) so I am set on this game. But for $4, anyone that doesn't have it needs to buy it. I still need to get around to beating this game so I can play Fable 3

[quote name='dino88']I'd say $4 for Fable II is deserving of its own thread.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Pretty fun game, I might rebuy it at this price.

Snatched it up at this price last week from AWD. I'm hoping my wife enjoys it. The Quality was great. The disc and manual are in perfect condition, and the case has some very minor wear.

[quote name='moop2001']Definitely deserves its own thread. Good catch[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot OP! Got one, want to try this out first before buying Fable 3.

[quote name='shieryda']$24.76 now. If you missed it, then you missed out.[/QUOTE]

What?... Still looks $3.99 to me...

Great price. Picked this up with Singularity (which was 9.99) a week ago

[quote name='shieryda']$24.76 now. If you missed it, then you missed out.[/QUOTE]

You didn't look hard enough, it's still 3.99

[quote name='luettke10']It is still available for $4 but being that its from amazon warehouse deals it is used.[/QUOTE]

I'd spend $4 on a like new used game over a $20 new game any day

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']I got the platinum hits version ( the one with the dlc) and the free download version (when microsoft accidentally marked it as free) so I am set on this game. But for $4, anyone that doesn't have it needs to buy it. I still need to get around to beating this game so I can play Fable 3[/QUOTE]

I played FABLE 3 without beating Fable 2. I don't think I missed out on much. It's not like there's much of a story in 3. PS Most people say Fable 2 is the better game. 4 bucks is a steal if you want to play this...

[quote name='Lord_Zath']Cheapest I can find is regular edition for about $5, or $5.50 + $4 shipping for platinum. Which edition is better?[/QUOTE]

platinum has all the dlc on the disc.

[quote name='Zen Rukasu']Got this when it was posted in the AWD thread... about a week ago....

Just saying.[/QUOTE]

I try to scan through all the warehouse and clearance threads but let's be honest it can be tough to stay on top of them.

POM Media is the company that actually takes in Amazon trades. I think they sell a portion of the trade ins they get to Amazon to sell under AWD (just a theory, but pretty sure I am right). So almost the same buying from POM except I don't think it will come resealed. I think they just put a clear round sticker over the opening of the case.

bread's done
Back