Rare Grasshopper Manufacture Prize Pack Giveaway

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]21983[/IMG-R]To celebrate the upcoming release of Shadows of the Damned, Grasshopper Manufacture is giving away a special prize pack to one lucky CAG. The pack contains:

- Hand in Killer 7 book signed by Suda 51 & developers
- Our last Flower, Sun, & Rain t-shirt
- No More Heroes Paradise Erotic Art
- Shadows of The Damned stickers & button
- GHM folders

iconcag.gif
Enter Grasshopper Manufacture Prize Pack Giveaway

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright cheapy, you pushed me over the edge... I will sign up for twitter.
Thanks for the contest! Good luck all!

a friend of mine won a Grasshopper Manufacture prize pack in a Facebook trivia contest a while ago and i'm furious with jealousy! hopefully i can win this and get awesome Grasshopper stuff too, but either way, i appreciate the opportunity. thanks, CAG!

I am torn between my great love for Grasshopper and my intense hate for Twitter. :(

There are 1 ways to get a ticket - complete them all to increase your chances of winning!

Really?

I may be a cheap ass gamer, but I'm not ready to sell my soul for a raffle ticket...

I agree with the other gripers, Cheapy -- I don't like shilling myself on Twitter for anyone, and my friends don't enjoy having me spam their feeds.

Is this the first CAG deal to feature "erotic art" as a prize? I look forward to more erotic art CAG prizes in the future. Perhaps even CAG-themed erotic art. Get to work, WSB.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Is this the first CAG deal to feature "erotic art" as a prize? I look forward to more erotic art CAG prizes in the future. Perhaps even CAG-themed erotic art. Get to work, WSB.[/QUOTE]

:lol: I think so. I can't recall any other contest in these past couple of years that included "that".

I don't want to get fucking twitter or post on facebook just to enter contests. Extra entries for social media addicts are fine, but can't we just post in a thread or something?

[quote name='forteblast']I don't want to get fucking twitter or post on facebook just to enter contests. Extra entries for social media addicts are fine, but can't we just post in a thread or something?[/QUOTE]

I only use my twitter/Facebook accounts for contests - is it such a big deal to make an account? Not like you have to start using them.

Anyway, thanks for the contest Cheapy! :)

[quote name='UjnHunter']Okay, I'd die if I won this... but does anyone know where I could actually BUY that Hand In Killer 7 book?! Argh!!![/QUOTE]

It was only available in Japan, so sadly, your best bet is to search on ebay... sucks, I know. v_v

Now, onto commenting on the conest...

I was out running errands when I got a text from @videogamedeals through Twitter... I read it, and upon seeing "hand book from Killer7 signed by Suda 51", my brain immediately screamed "HOLY fuck HAND IN KILLER7!!"

I will have a massive fanboy-gasm if I win this. Why must the contest last so long... I was less people entered so I can have it all to myself! X3

Good luck to all those who enter. =)

[quote name='Megatim81']Alright cheapy, you pushed me over the edge... I will sign up for twitter.
Thanks for the contest! Good luck all![/QUOTE]
Same here. I'm finally gonna have to sign up for Twitter. *sigh*
Argh, I really want this though. Anything NMH will be mine!

Really want that Killer 7 book,
Killer 7 is one of my all time favorite game ever. I don't know what I would do if I won this, i might actually cry in joy.

Edit: fuck my sig has Killer 7 on it.

thank you cheapyD for securing this for CAG. if this is the only thing i ever won in life, i'd be content. didn't think there were this many people as passionate as myself about Grasshopper. i LOVE eveything Suda51 touches.

btw, great sig Tophat666. wish i knew how to make one :cry:.

Wow, after looking up what that No More Heroes Paradise Erotic Art is, I want it even more than I did before, which was already pretty bad.

No offense, but prizes seem weak to me. Maybe this is just for the hardcore fans, which is great for them, more people should engage in fan service like this.

Suda 51 is one of my favorite developers just because of Killer7.
I really hope he decides to make a game done in a similar style.

Good luck to everyone!

As much as I like Killer 7 and would love to enter this contest, given that it's Twitter only, fuck no! I'm not going to sign up for the service which allows Congress to record said messages. Hell no, that's creepy and I don't like so clearly being spied on.
I must say I'm a bit disappointed in you Cheapy, for making this Twitter only.

This doesn't include the fact I also dislike Twitter because I believe it's not possible to really have a dialogue on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sarang01']As much as I like Killer 7 and would love to enter this contest, given that it's Twitter only, fuck no! I'm not going to sign up for the service which allows Congress to record said messages. Hell no, that's creepy and I don't like so clearly being spied on.
I must say I'm a bit disappointed in you Cheapy, for making this Twitter only.

All of this doesn't include the fact I also just don't like Twitter because I can't really have a dialogue on it.[/QUOTE]

If you don't like being spied on, I hope you don't have a cell phone.

bread's done
Back