Brutal Legend (360) - 3.99 plus .99 shipping @ NothingButSoftware.com

I got Brutal Legend a bit after launch for something like $35 and it was worth every penny. I know it's been around this price for quite some time now, but this is still a ridiculously good deal.

I picked it up at $10 after having already rented to completion becuase it's just worth having in the collection. Anyone that doesn't have this game yet should snap this up, I think.

[quote name='Davestation']Is this used? Is it full case? anyone know?[/QUOTE]

According to the link provided, it says it's in new condition

edit: grabbed one. Thanks OP, and with 7-10 days shipping maybe I'll hit some of the back log.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Davestation']Is this used? Is it full case? anyone know?[/QUOTE]

It says "new" in the item description.

Loved the game, actually bought it at full price. Not worth full price, but I did really enjoy it -- just picked it up again for $4.98 shipped. Thanks OP.

does anyone know why it shows up as 3.99 in the link but you cant find it on the site for less than 14.99 when you look. I just dont want to be stuck in a price conflict after i order it.

Had this game once, got frustrated with one of the rts parts and got rid of it. But for $5, I gotta get it and beat it once and for all! Thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='Gep88']deal is dead[/QUOTE]

i didnt have any issues getting it after you posted. were did it say it was dead?

[quote name='kit352']i didnt have any issues getting it after you posted. were did it say it was dead?[/QUOTE]

I can't get it to come up at that price, says its 19.99 and 14.99 for the ps3 and xbox versions respectively, guess I'll keep trying.

edit: weird, had to use a different computer to find the deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kit352']does anyone know why it shows up as 3.99 in the link but you cant find it on the site for less than 14.99 when you look. I just dont want to be stuck in a price conflict after i order it.[/QUOTE]

Dunno. It did the same thing when there were other games on sale. But if you use the link in OP, it'll give you the right price.
I've ordered stuff from them twice before (snagged a AC/DC track pack and Guitar Hero Smash Hits) and haven't had any problems.

Hope that helps. :D

Damn, I had just gotten it on Friday used at GS (lol) for 14.99. Now I don't know whether to return it just to get it cheaper online....

[quote name='CTK']Damn, I had just gotten it on Friday used at GS (lol) for 14.99. Now I don't know whether to return it just to get it cheaper online....[/QUOTE]

if you still have the reciept id already be on my way to gs. get the online one and save 10 bucks.

[quote name='CTK']Damn, I had just gotten it on Friday used at GS (lol) for 14.99. Now I don't know whether to return it just to get it cheaper online....[/QUOTE]

You've been here for over 2 years and you pay $15 used for this game... last week?!! You can get new ones under $10 any day of the week just about anywhere. What kind of CAG are you? :lol:

Holy crapness. I bought this for full price on release day to support Double Fine and Tim Schafer because they make excellent games. This is making me regret that just a bit.

[quote name='kit352']if you still have the reciept id already be on my way to gs. get the online one and save 10 bucks.[/QUOTE]

Yep, just returned it and ordered it online. :cool:

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']You've been here for over 2 years and you pay $15 used for this game... last week?!! You can get new ones under $10 any day of the week just about anywhere. What kind of CAG are you? :lol:[/QUOTE]

lol Not a very good one, heh. I don't post/view threads often, but you're right on the point about new games under 10 though.

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']You've been here for over 2 years and you pay $15 used for this game... last week?!! You can get new ones under $10 any day of the week just about anywhere. What kind of CAG are you? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Ya my friends do that all the time, and I just laugh. It's not like I am trying to keep this lovely site a secret from them, they just don't like saving money I think.

In for one. Never heard of the website, so used a one-time CC number. Worked like a charm. At $5, it's cheaper than a rental... :)

Thanks, vamn!

Thanks for the heads up! I bought the game on release date but ended up trading it in after I beat it. I've always been wanting to pick it up again, and at $4.98 it was too good to pass up!

well i bit.
My friend is always saying how great the game is, so it's worth a shot at 5 bucks

I went ahead and got it. I've got a huge backlog but I figured I probably won't see this game get much cheaper than this. Thanks OP.

Wow I ordered this Tuesday night (like 9PM) and it was delivered yesterday (Thursday) at like 2 in the afternoon. That's insane shipping. Glad I jumped on this.

bread's done
Back