[Facebook/Twitter] Tron Legacy Giveaway Extravaganza (5 Disc Edition + 2 BD Combo)

MotzCTG

CAGiversary!
Back with another contest this week for you guys. This time my podcast, The Movie Podcast, and our host The Digital Media Zone have teamed up to give away 3 copies of Tron Legacy on Blu-ray. You can have up to 6 difference entries on facebook/twitter/websites. First place is the 5 Disc Tron Legacy Blu-ray in the Identity Disc. Second is The 2 Disc blu-ray combo plus the New Tron Legacy Reconfigured CD, and finally 3rd place is the 2 Disc blu-ray combo.

All the details are on these 2 sites:
http://moviepodcast.net/2011/04/04/tron-legacy-giveaway-extravaganza/
http://thedigitalmediazone.com/2011/04/04/tron-legacy-giveaway-extravaganza/

We also recorded a cool promo audio clip for it :)

Good luck!

[quote name='praxus07']Is there a list of the winners or is it just via the podcast?[/QUOTE]

Good question, i'm trying to find if they had recorded their live stream but couldn't find anything.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']How did they contact you?[/QUOTE]

I got an email from one "James Montemagno". Their email was from "Thedigitalmediazone.com". The email simply stated I won 3rd and they needed my information.

Hope this helps ^^

[quote name='admiralvic']I got an email from one "James Montemagno". Their email was from "Thedigitalmediazone.com". The email simply stated I won 3rd and they needed my information.

Hope this helps ^^[/QUOTE]

That's pretty awesome! Congrats!

I won the grand prize!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats admiralvic on taking home the 3rd prize as well. See folks it does pay to be a member on CAG!

Congrats to our winners!!! Sorry I should have posted here first:

Admiralvic took 3rd prize
Roy Garana took 2nd prize (not sure if he is a CAG)
Venomscarnage took the grand prize!

Usually for contest we try to contact people in as many ways as possible via email, twitter, or friending them on facebook.

[quote name='venomscarnage']I won the grand prize!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats admiralvic on taking home the 3rd prize as well. See folks it does pay to be a member on CAG![/QUOTE]

Congrats to you too, I hope you enjoy it ^^

bread's done
Back