Suggestions for the Collection Section of the Site.

serge2k

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I tweeted cheapyd one of the below suggestions but I just noticed this feedback section on the forums so hopefully they are good enough for cheapyd and his site team to at least think of them. I know the collection section might be a low priority for changes or enhancements but just something to think about as more and more I see myself using alot of the features the site has to offer.

Suggestion #1
Be able to filter your games by console/handheld type. You should be able to see all your PS3, 360,DS etc. in one list if you wanted to instead of going through all your games.

Suggestion #2
Be able to also filter your game list by digital downloads only. Example... All Xbox live arcade games... all PSN games... all Wiiware games etc.

Suggestion #3
Most of the users tend to trade or sell games they already beat. So instead of deleting them from the collection there should be an option to remove them from your collection list and move them to a "I no longer have the game but I beat it" list. This could be useful too when people tend to re-buy and add the game back to their collection again.(You can even add a date field under the "edit options" of a game of when you traded it or sold it)

bread's done
Back