Earn $10 per day, in under hour, GUARANTEED!!! W/Proof

thejuggala

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
With this guide I will show you how to make a minimum of $10 dollars per day for less the 1 hours work.

First to get started I will be using the following sites:

PrizeRebel:

PiggyBankGPT:

Suggestions before you start:

1.) First thing you will need to do, is download Microsoft Virtual PC 2007. Click Here
2.) Now you will want to install it.
3.) After you have install it, you will need to setup a virtual desktop. For this step you will need a copy of your operating system disc, or an ISO image of a OS. You can use linux as well.
4.) For me I use a copy Vista Business, you don’t need to worry about registering it, as you will be deleting it before it ever needs to be registered.
5.) Make sure you use a email address for just spam emails.

Setting up Virtual PC:

1.) Go to this website if you are having any issue’s setting up a virtual machine Click Here

Start Earning Money

1.) PrizeRebel:

a. Sign up by going CLICK HERE

b. Now that you are signed up, and on your virtual PC you can start doing offers.

c. Some offers give you anywhere from .25-.75 pts (or cents)

d. For me I cash out at either 5-10 points, and I take the amazon GC, but they have many prizes to choose from

e. If you want to you can do offers all day long, or just some here and there, it just depends on how much you want to earn.

f. The main reason to use a virtual PC is for the downloadable offers, they usually install some type of adware, and if you get a virus/spyware from it, and if you have a virtual PC you can just delete it and create a new one.

g. If you sign up from the links above and need help, please feel free to PM me.

2.) PiggyBankGPT:
a. Sign up by clicking CLICK HERE

b. Now this site is nearly the same as PrizeRebel.

c. If you follow the directions above, they are the same for this site. The layout may be slightly different but the way everything works is the same.

d. If you use a virtual PC, you can do most offers on each site, and earn double the money.

e. PiggyBankGPT offers instant paypal cashout.

f. If you sign up here and need help with offers, please PM ME

Proof:

Last edited by a moderator:
OMW to yet another GC today. Seriously if anyone signs up and needs me to show you how to do offers, PM me. This is incredibly easy money.

For anyone that has signed up, or thinking of signing up. Just send me a PM and I'll show you how to complete a majority of the offers, fast/easy. Without the need for a Virtual PC.

Thank you to all that have signed up so far :). If you have any questions feel free to ask.

For anyone else that wants to sign up, I guarantee if you sign up you will earn $5-$10 in one hour of time.

Just cashed out another $20 amazon GC, and just won an $80 Paypal/amazon GC payout from doing enough offers in the month of April.

For less than 1 hour a day, you can make over $100 dollars this month, and an extra $80-$100 bonus. I know I love all this free money :)

bread's done
Back