Dragon Age II Signature Edition for PC in stock at Amazon $59.99

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']This will sell out fast. In for 2.[/QUOTE]

I'd be careful, they probably aren't going to resell for as much as you think. Demand for the game has been low after it got pounded by many reviews that came out after release day .. and most of the Signature Edition content is now for sale outside of the SE.

Not biting. As Etcrane said, the game's received its share of rough reviews. I may bite one of these days, but I'm anxious to see what the modding community can do first.

I checked the unboxing videos of the PC Signature Edition and I was disappointed. It's just a regular cheap dvd case with a couple of dlc vouchers. I'll just wait for a price drop on the Standard edition.

Yeah, I agree. I would've argued that there is not much to complain about considering those extras included in the Sig. Ed. as it did not cost gamers a penny more than purchasing just the regular edition, but for us PC gamers, it technically cost us $10 more. I can't remember the last time I saw PC game sell for more then $49.99 msrp, but somehow Bioware and EA thought it would be okay this time around. Lame.

bread's done
Back