Hexic HD Free on Xbox Live Arcade Now

[quote name='Y2JerichoHALic55']Just to clarify: this is the same game that was included on all the old Xbox 360's?[/QUOTE]

Yes, and it comes pre-installed on hard drives as well I believe.

This is by the Tetris guy, though I like Tetris and Pandora's Box better (which he also did).

I'm grabbing it just because...umm...I don't even know why, I suppose I have it on my hard drive or a memory card or something :lol:

[quote name='stratmancj']Yes, and it comes pre-installed on hard drives as well I believe.[/QUOTE]

Ok, thanks. This is a great, simple, and very addicting game

Thanks a lot OP. I actually have this on my 1st 360 hard drive but no way to transfer it to my new one and there wasn't even a place to download it from live so this is AWESOME!!!

Even if it came pre-installed on my HDD, I am downloading it just to link it to my account so I can always download it for free in the future.

When i got a friend's old 360 and had lost this game in the reformat, i simply called MSFT and they gave me a code to download it.
Still downloading it (again) this way (didn't show up as already owned)

Thanks. I bought a used Xbox after my first one got stolen, and the guy who owned it before me had deleted this game off the HDD for some reason. Nice to have it back.

[quote name='ps2emotions']Thanks a lot OP. I actually have this on my 1st 360 hard drive but no way to transfer it to my new one and there wasn't even a place to download it from live so this is AWESOME!!![/QUOTE]

Exact same thing happened to me.

OP, thanks for posting!

[quote name='Lost Loser']Thanks. I bought a used Xbox after my first one got stolen, and the guy who owned it before me had deleted this game off the HDD for some reason. Nice to have it back.[/QUOTE]

They probably formatted the hard drive before selling it. I do-which is one of the reasons I'm downloading this-getting it associated in a different way.

Although MAYBE the current software lets you move it to a memory card? Seems like maybe I have some games that originally were 'stuck' on a disk/card, and now can move them, but not sure.

Geez...I wish instead of activation Micriosoft would just go with a system that only allows you to move but not copy games. That would be perfect, and I'd get way more XBLA stuff.

[quote name='thegreek']i hope they magically charge us for this after we download.[/QUOTE]

I'd say they wouldn't...but then I THINK Micriosoft charged me for and game me some expansion for one of the Left 4 Dead games...which I've never played and probably would never play, and if I did play would get on PC.

[quote name='ps2emotions']Thanks a lot OP. I actually have this on my 1st 360 hard drive but no way to transfer it to my new one and there wasn't even a place to download it from live so this is AWESOME!!![/QUOTE]

QFT! Thanks OP!

[quote name='Kolma']When i got a friend's old 360 and had lost this game in the reformat, i simply called MSFT and they gave me a code to download it.
Still downloading it (again) this way (didn't show up as already owned)[/QUOTE]

Same thing here, redownloading just so it shows up as owned for the future. Thanks OP.

I've still managed to keep Hexic HD on my HDD from when I originally purchased my Elite 360. Nice to have it official in my Download History now though!

Wow, I actually delete this game off of my consoles (and I own 3). Completely unfun to me. Glad to see some people enjoy it though.

[quote name='eastx']Wow, I actually delete this game off of my consoles (and I own 3). Completely unfun to me. Glad to see some people enjoy it though.[/QUOTE]

Weird, Hexic HD is the best game on the XBox 360. Glad they added it to their marketplace.

[quote name='Napegator']Pinball FX2 &
Aegis Wing

are also free[/QUOTE]

holy hell, three free games today. don't know if they were free before, but it's sure nice to have em. :) thanks!

[quote name='aaandthedoggies']holy hell, three free games today. don't know if they were free before, but it's sure nice to have em. :) thanks![/QUOTE]

While Pinball FX2 is free, you have to pay to play the tables. You're simply downloading the application hub (much like Hasbro Family Game Night)

And the free download for Hexic HD was mentioned on XboxSupport's twitter, so it looks like you won't get charged in the future

[quote name='aaandthedoggies']holy hell, three free games today. don't know if they were free before, but it's sure nice to have em. :) thanks![/QUOTE]

Aegis Wing has been free for several years, but still nice to point it out for those who hadn't downloaded it yet.

[quote name='Kolma']When i got a friend's old 360 and had lost this game in the reformat, i simply called MSFT and they gave me a code to download it.
Still downloading it (again) this way (didn't show up as already owned)[/QUOTE]

That's the same thing that happened to me. I called them and they said they don't offer download codes for this game. I'm glad that I'm able to play it again!

bread's done
Back