XBLA - Nin2 Jump - 400 Points - Now available! Proceeds go to charity

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
[youtube]i7CQZqRCbWI[/youtube]
Japanese developer Cave is branching out from 2D shooters with this action platformer. It costs 400 Points/$5 and all proceeds through June will go to the Red Cross.

[quote name='"Joystiq"']Nin2-Jump sees an agile little ninja jumping and swinging through a seemingly hand-illustrated shadow play, viewed by a young audience (depicted as silhouettes in the foreground) that visibly delights in his actions. The two-dimensional hero, dubbed "Nin Ja," can hook his chain onto objects to propel himself through the air or damage enemies, and can gather scrolls throughout the game's 50 stages to empower a destructive dash.[/QUOTE]

Achievements
  • YOKODUNA 10 - Cleared World 4 in Adventure Mode.
  • NAMAKURA 40 - Cleared World 5 in Adventure Mode. (1)
  • SAKURA 10 - Renewed World 1 Time within 5'10"000.
  • FUJIYAMA 10 - Cleared World 1 in Adventure Mode.
  • MENDOU 10 - Cleared World 2 in Adventure Mode.
  • OIDEYASU 10 - Cleared World 3 in Adventure Mode.
  • NAZUNA 10 - Renewed World 5 Time within 5'40"000.
  • Gather round all CAVE-kun. 40 - Collected all hidden CAVE-kun in Adventure Mode.
  • CHOUNOYOUNIMAI HACHINOYOUNISASU 30 - Survived over 3 minutes in Score Attack Mode.
  • ASAGAO 10 - Renewed World 2 Time within 4'05"000.
  • SAZANKA 10 - Renewed World 3 Time within 3'45"000.
  • HIIRAGI 10 - Renewed World 4 Time within 3'40"000.
Previews

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to finally see an arcade game launching at 400 points again. I thought that was over with due to the current trend of 1200 point games.

This game looks fun. I will probably blind buy it on day 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting this for sure. The price is right and it being for a charity (good cause) is even more of a reason to purchase it. Any details on it yet? As far as online co-op, multiplayer, leaderboards and things like that.

bread's done
Back