The Sims 3 Bundle @ BestBuy - $39.99

Product Description

The Sims 3 "3 Ways to Play" box contains The Sims 3 for PC & Xbox 360, plus a download card for the game for iPod touch & iPhone.

I think this is the same one they were selling at holiday time. You get a disc for the console version and a download token for the PC and I-versions.

How does this work? Let's say you play this/start a save profile on the Xbox 360/PS3. Can you upload your profile online, then load your profile onto the PC version or the iPhone/iTouch version?

be aware iphone/pc are voucher codes and if these are the same from the november run they expired april 1st. might be the reason for the price drop.

[quote name='PotatoGuy']be aware iphone/pc are voucher codes and if these are the same from the november run they expired april 1st. might be the reason for the price drop.[/QUOTE]

I bought this pack in December and used the iPhone code immediately but left the PC code in the box. I claimed it two days ago and it is still valid.

By the way guys, the codes for the iPhone and PC versions inside this bundle expired April 1st, so you're basically just buying the console version. That's why this is marked down.

[quote name='technole']I bought this pack in December and used the iPhone code immediately but left the PC code in the box. I claimed it two days ago and it is still valid.[/QUOTE]

I just found mine a few days ago. i was able to redeem my pc as well. iphone was dead. but who knows how long the pc will stay valid.

There is also a Need for Speed Hot Pursuit version of this as well for 360. Saw it at Wal-Mart a few months back. Nice concept if codes didn't expire.

bread's done
Back