EASY FREE $5 AMAZON GIFT CARD (Just search the net)

XxNinjaStaRRxX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
Free Amazon Gift Cards

This is a REALLY easy way to make about $10 per month in Amazon gift cards. All you need to do is surf the internet. You don't need to enter your credit card information!

Start off by going to www.swagbucks.com and signing up for a new account. I will give you an explanation about how you earn swag bucks and can use them to buy prizes. The First time you use their search engine, they should give you twenty or so swag bucks plus the bonus that you receive for signing up.

Now the goal is 450 points because that is the equivalent of a $5 Amazon gift card. You will be able to earn about 15-35 swag bucks (SB) daily by doing the following activities:
Vote in the daily poll, this will give you 1 SB.

Click on the Trusted Surveys option (under the earn menu). You don't need to complete or do any surveys. You get 1 code just for going to that site

Now the most important thing is to use their search engine. It's actually a good search engine because it is a hybrid that pulls results from both Google and Ask.com. You might even want to consider making the search page your home page to make this easier. In addition to using their search engine for its intended purpose, also make a habit of using it to get to sites you would normally go to (i.e. search for "Cheap Ass Gamer" to come here) so you use it that much more.

After the first few searches I'll usually get 8-10 SB. I usually get points once a day using the search bar but you can test your luck and do more searches.

Check this website daily. It has codes that you can input for an additional 5-10 SB daily.

You can earn even more by referring your friends.

That is basically all that you have to do. If you have any questions comment below or send me a message.

[quote name='XxNinjaStaRRxX']
Free Amazon Gift Cards

This is a REALLY easy way to make about $10 per month in Amazon gift cards. All you need to do is surf the internet. You don't need to enter your credit card information!

Start off by going to and signing up for a new account. I will give you an explanation about how you earn swag bucks and can use them to buy prizes. The First time you use their search engine, they should give you twenty or so swag bucks plus the bonus that you receive for signing up.

Now the goal is 450 points because that is the equivalent of a $5 Amazon gift card. You will be able to earn about 15-35 swag bucks (SB) daily by doing the following activities:
Vote in the daily poll, this will give you 1 SB.

Click on the Trusted Surveys option (under the earn menu). You don't need to complete or do any surveys. You get 1 code just for going to that site

Now the most important thing is to use their search engine. It's actually a good search engine because it is a hybrid that pulls results from both Google and Ask.com. You might even want to consider making the search page your home page to make this easier. In addition to using their search engine for its intended purpose, also make a habit of using it to get to sites you would normally go to (i.e. search for "Cheap Ass Gamer" to come here) so you use it that much more.

After the first few searches I'll usually get 8-10 SB. I usually get points once a day using the search bar but you can test your luck and do more searches.

Check this website daily. It has codes that you can input for an additional 5-10 SB daily.

You can earn even more by referring your friends.

That is basically all that you have to do. If you have any questions comment below or send me a message.[/QUOTE]

Thanks you for the post.

bread's done
Back