Tekken 6 Hori Real Tekken 6 Hori Real Arcade Pro Ex Bundle $54.95 shipped at Ebay

I saw that a couple weeks ago and actually went ahead and sent the seller a message asking him if it was the Hori Pro Ex stick. The seller said the following: "The wireless Limited Edition fight stick is included with the game." So I assumed he meant he was selling the Tekken 6 limited edition and not the Hori pro ex stick. I would love to get updates if you actually get a hori pro ex stick tho.

Wow, I sent them an email:

Hello,
In your photo you show the picture of the Tekken 6 Hori Real Arcade Pro Fightstick bundle. Before you ship this, I want to make sure I'm getting what is pictured, and not the wireless Tekken 6 bundle which is a vastly different looking bundle. If it is not the item that is pictured, please cancel my order and refund the purchase amount.
Thank You,

xxxx

I'll just wait for their response and I have a gut feeling that I was deceived by the product picture. Hopefully they'll refund my money and cancel the order if it is the wireless version. If they don't comply, I hope I'm covered by ebay's buyer protection program.

when did this come out? I was only aware of that shitty wireless one. I never knew they released a real hori one for the 360.. is this legit? Is it the JP one?

I think it's the wireless stick, judging from their parts number, it's really similar to the WS PS3 stick. Plus, it doesn't make sense they'd have the PS3 regular wireless bundle and the premium 360 one.

I've bought a HRAP ex from this vendor before. It's the same one without the tekken graphic so I believe that it may be an actual hrap ex.(only in japan) They tend to get an some random stock of something and sell it for a nice price.

[quote name='kozu']I've bought a HRAP ex from this vendor before. It's the same one without the tekken graphic so I believe that it may be an actual hrap ex.(only in japan) They tend to get an some random stock of something and sell it for a nice price.[/QUOTE]
How much was that, though? Anyway, the worst case scenario is it's the wireless bundle, which the OP will essentially have paid roughly MSRP. It sort of reminds of the time when I asked my mom to bring my copy of Super Metroid over to my cousins' for a sleepover when it first released. She brought the original Metroid.

[quote name='sadboy']How much was that, though? Anyway, the worst case scenario is it's the wireless bundle, which the OP will essentially have paid roughly MSRP. It sort of reminds of the time when I asked my mom to bring my copy of Super Metroid over to my cousins' for a sleepover when it first released. She brought the original Metroid.[/QUOTE]

ya.. except that wireless ones pretty much shit =P

im curious what the hell this is too. Im assuming the wired HRAP one (in the picture) was JP exclusive?

It's gonna be my new paperweight. Here is the response.

Hi there,

Apologies, but it does look like the picture we have posted was made in error. This bundle will be the wireless Tekken 6 bundle. I have forwarded the error to the proper individual to get it corrected immediately.

It does look as though your order has been shipped before we could cancel it. Once you receive it, please contact [email protected] and they will be happy to assist you further if you choose to return your item.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and any delays. Please rest assured that we are committed to finding a solution that pleases both parties to any problem that occurs.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.
----------
Customer Service
PNP Games

Here is my response to the returns dept:

Hi,

I just wanted to inform you that I do not want this item due to the deceiving photo listing that was on the product page. I really feel like I was " baited and switched. " I will be returning this immediately once I receive it. Due to the graphical error on your part, I don't wish to be charged a restocking fee. I look forward to your correspondence.

Thanks,
xxxxx

My first ebay buy is an epic fail. lol. I'll go play some SSFIV on my real deal Hori HRAP EX that I bought on AWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is why I tend to steer clear of the ebay deals : /.. So many deceiving posts and I hear their "buyer protection" is actually quite the joke.

you will not get a restocking fee at all. At most you will have to pay return shipping. Open a ebay case imediatly, ebay may even refund your shipping since the seller used a fraudulent image and description.

Go through ebay's protection plan, not thorough these guys 'return department' and you should be fine. Go through the paypal buyer protection btw, not the ebay one. Though i think they recently kinda merged them together. I have always done it through the paypal link and won every single one of my cases except for one (on a small 15 dollar item). This should be an open and shut case, they used the wrong photo. Simply chose item not as described, wrong item.

bread's done
Back