(Amazon) Sonic & Sega All Star Racing PS3 - 12.46 Xbox 360 - 14.24!

Beefyheart

CAGiversary!
Amazon.com is selling Sonic & Sega All Star Racing for
PS3 - 12.46
Xbox 360 - 14.24

this is a pretty good price from Amazon itself! meaning you can use your stocked up credit as well as use Amazon Prime / super saver shipping!

I skipped the previous deal posted but just couldn't pass this up again; $14.24 total with prime free 2 day shipping for this game brand new feels like a steal.

That's a great price for this game. It's a competant little kart racer and I buy anything with JSR/JGR in it. So when I managed to get it for $19.99 during the "$10 off any game - Halo Reach Card" deal at TRU, I was elated.

Anyone who doesn't have this game should get it now.

This is the best game Sega has released in years. The Sonic Tennis is also pretty awesome. If only mainline Sonic games were this good.

In for the PS3 version. ModNation was far to hard for kids (even adults IMO), so this should be a good racer for the family.

I play it with my 4 yr old son, we both really enjoy it.

Think hi def mario kart, with way more accesible online, and no silly motion controls.

Price is sort of deceiving sense shipping cant be changed from standard at $4.98 making it $17.44 (ps3 version)

Definitely need a break from racing "sims" (F1 2010, GT5) and this fits the bill perfectly. Thanks and a steal at this price too!

[quote name='lorddct']So would you recommend this or Mod Nation Racers for PS3?[/QUOTE]

I haven't played MNR but I have sega racing and it is loads of fun!!!

Reminds me alot of playing mario kart on n64

[quote name='lorddct']So would you recommend this or Mod Nation Racers for PS3?[/QUOTE]

This game is a shit load of fun, so is MNR though plus there is a ton of customization in MNR. Personally I would recommend MNR over this, but I also like dicking around with all the customizing. Both games are excellent kart racers!!

Recently bought this game for PC at $4. I agree it's pretty fun but the PC version lacks online play. Should have bought the HD console version at 3x more money. Oh well.

I thought this game sucked... but maybe its because I played the Wii version and the horrible and very obvious downscaled graphics were pretty distracting from gameplay. I thought Mario Kart was enjoyable though...

I know I know.... its only natural (Wii hardware yada yada), but the downscaling of the graphics seem pretty severe...

Just stay away from that version and you might get a better impression than I did.

bread's done
Back