goHastings.com B2G1 for $1 on DVDs

If you have a local Hastings be sure to check it out because this week is B1G1 for a $1 on used blurays plus today and tomorrow you get an additional 25% off any used blurays. I just got back and was able to get Walking Dead, RE:Afterlife, All-Star Superman, & Batman Beyond: Return of Joker for only $35.43 after tax. Plus I could have saved more because they actually made me pay for the two more expensive ones when the deal usually gives me the best deal but I didn't want to go back and fight for $3 savings.

[quote name='cheapa$$']If you have a local Hastings be sure to check it out because this week is B1G1 for a $1 on used blurays plus today and tomorrow you get an additional 25% off any used blurays. I just got back and was able to get Walking Dead, RE:Afterlife, All-Star Superman, & Batman Beyond: Return of Joker for only $35.43 after tax. Plus I could have saved more because they actually made me pay for the two more expensive ones when the deal usually gives me the best deal but I didn't want to go back and fight for $3 savings.[/QUOTE]

Also if you sign up for their email subscription you get a $5 off $25 coupon that you can bundle with today's savings.

M

Went in yesterday and scored a both seasons of "True Blood" for $27.96 after coupon, sale, and taxes.

2qulusm.jpg

M

Updated with $0.96 shipping on all music/movies sale going on right now.

This is ideal for the cheaper stuff they have since normally shipping is around $2.

There's no Hastings in NY, but at least that means I don't have to pay sales tax on the website! Picked up Grindhouse Double Feature and WWE DX One Last Stand on blu-ray. The $0.96 shipping was less than the sales tax I would have had to pay at Amazon, and both titles were surprisingly cheaper here to begin with, so this worked out great. Thanks OP!

[quote name='Mikerocosms']Went in yesterday and scored a both seasons of "True Blood" for $27.96 after coupon, sale, and taxes.
M[/QUOTE]

blu-ray?

[quote name='seether254']blu-ray?[/QUOTE]

Yes all were blu-ray. It was a b1g1 free blu-ray sale. They happen every so often. I love them, and stock up accordingly.

M

[quote name='Mikerocosms']Yes all were blu-ray. It was a b1g1 free blu-ray sale. They happen every so often. I love them, and stock up accordingly.
M[/QUOTE]

very-nice.jpg

bread's done
Back