(Randomly OOS @ EB.com) Paper Mario (GC) $20 at EB B&M & EB.com - Back at $30?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just snagged a copy of Paper Mario for $19.99. I have a feeling it's a mistake and I'm expecting a cancellation notice sometime today. It's definately worth a shot though! Thanks for the link Scoobert.

[quote name='slidecage']why does it say 10 in title[/QUOTE]I had a type-o which lasted for about 2 seconds.

[quote name='CheapyD']I had a type-o which lasted for about 2 seconds.[/QUOTE]

i got so exicted when i saw 10 bucks i almost ripped my mouse out of my Pc trying to move it to Eb so fast :) Got one 21.xx shipped got college slam ps1 for free shipping

i got one back in oct 2004 for 18.66 using a Target raincheck and sold it off few months for 30+ cause i was bored with it. BUT for 20 new, i doubt this game will ever get any cheaper

My order is being processed right now. Just remember, go to your local EB and get the new flyer. It has the $20 mail-in gift voucher for Paper Mario.

[quote name='Scoobert']My order is being processed right now. Just remember, go to your local EB and get the new flyer. It has the $20 mail-in gift voucher for Paper Mario.[/QUOTE]

Can it be used for online purchases?

[quote name='chickenhawk']*Looks at sealed copy bought during the TRU B2G1 sale.*[/QUOTE]

Same thing here. Just like TSD, it was opened just to register the code at nintendo.com, but I never played it yet.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Confirmed at $19.99 for EB B&M (where the $20 rebate will certainly work).[/QUOTE]

crap.... i guess i will just get it today at B&M ANd return the one when it comes in the mail unless i get back in time to cancell before they place order

EDIT : i just cancelled my online order. I will go to B&M in 30 mins and see if i can get it in store. if not just hope they got them left when i get back online

I thought I was getting a good deal when I picked it up last week at EB for $29.99 new. I guess I am happy though, because they only had one copy left when I bought it, so at least I got it much cheaper than $49.99.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Finally got in. Paper Mario, Fight Club, Golden Eye, Otogi for me. Second EB order today.[/QUOTE]

Shit how much was Otogi?

I just got a copy in-store for the 19.99 price. Picked up the voucher there too. Great deal. Been waiting for this.

littlemonkey

the mail in gift voucher, it comes back with a gift certificate for in store credit only right? (ie no check for cashing)

[quote name='spacemanvt']where is this 20 dollar rebate?[/QUOTE]

It's in the catalog that you can get at EB.

By the way, great find. Thanks, op!

[quote name='XClaude']the mail in gift voucher, it comes back with a gift certificate for in store credit only right? (ie no check for cashing)[/QUOTE]

Coupon says: "$20 will be sent in the form of an EB Games gift voucher."

I cant believe I ordered a pre-owned copy yesterday, sure after coupons it was 20.00 shipped, but still, grrrrrrr, and its too late to cancel. They told me i could get a full refund in store when it arrives.

[quote name='Scoobert']My order is being processed right now. Just remember, go to your local EB and get the new flyer. It has the $20 mail-in gift voucher for Paper Mario.[/QUOTE]

Anyone able to post a copy of that part of the flyer?

Awesome, thanks OP. Went to the store and picked it up. The clerk wasn't sure if I could pay for it on a voucher and get the voucher back. Does anyone else have any experience with this? I wound up just paying cash and keeping my other 20 dollar voucher from syphon filter.

Has anyone actually used a voucher on another mail in rebate for a voucher?

Whoa whoa whoa. So it's $20 and there's a $20 mail-in voucher in the newest EB catalog? SOLD!!

God, I've been waiting for this one. Sweet.

[quote name='cag1000']have to cut out the upc?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I was gonna ask the same thing...I hope you can just use the receipt. :pray: I hate cutting games up.

What does the coupon on the flyer say?

If anyone here does not get the game at this price, a pox on you! The $20 voucher makes it essentially free! I said it before and I will say it again; This game fucking ROCKS!

[quote name='alive741']Awesome, thanks OP. Went to the store and picked it up. The clerk wasn't sure if I could pay for it on a voucher and get the voucher back. Does anyone else have any experience with this? I wound up just paying cash and keeping my other 20 dollar voucher from syphon filter.

Has anyone actually used a voucher on another mail in rebate for a voucher?[/QUOTE]

I've done this . . . use a voucher on a cheap game and get another . . . payment type doesn't matter.

I got Super Monkey Ball Xbox and used a $20 voucher then mailed in to get another $10 one which I plan on using today to get PM and when the $20 one arrives I will use it on . . .

Cool.

For the instore rebates, they don't usually require the UPC to be sent in, just a receipt.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']It says to just mail the voucher form with the original sales reciept.[/QUOTE]
Awesome.

Dang...I need to get to EB as soon as possible...Arg! Need to squeeze that into the agenda.

I dropped by my local EB B&M, and all they have are their "new" display models with assorted decals pasted all over the cases. Even with the $20 rebate, I still couldn't bring myself to pay $20 cash up front for what I consider to be a used game. :cry: Hopefully, the same purchase from the online store will be honored for this rebate.

[quote name='cag1000']have to cut out the upc?[/QUOTE]

EB accept copy of UPC code for rebate. I confirm with EB before and also just did this 2 weeks ago and it works like they said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back