DEAD - [Impulse] Daily Deal: Mount & Blade: Warband = $5.39

I'm not sure. I think when the original M&B was on sale via Impulse the keys would not activate on Steam because they were 4x4 format instead of 5x5.

[quote name='Xealot42']I'm not sure. I think when the original M&B was on sale via Impulse the keys would not activate on Steam because they were 4x4 format instead of 5x5.[/QUOTE]

Impulse and Steam never have always been rivals.
So, that does make sense...

[quote name='MysterD']Even though I already bought it off Steam...
I wonder if the Impulse game keys are in the same format of those that will register up on Steam.[/QUOTE]

Just bought it and no it didn't register with steam unfortunately. Oh well picked it up anyways been wanting to try this game for a while.

I'm not much of a PC gamer (The only PC game I own is Fallout) but I decided to bite on this, and I am having a blast. I'm really glad I picked this up.

Omg I'm totally torn, in a ridiculous sort of manner.

Pro: it's $6! and I was just wanting to boot up the original (horse archery/couched lances ftw!)
Con: it's $6 on NOT Steam.
Result: Eh. I'm buying it. I don't have the first game on Steam, might as well continue the trend. Also, I have Divine Divinity on Impulse. :3

[quote name='DrowVampyre']If only this game had a story mode...it looks fun, but without some sort of storyline, well...[/QUOTE]

It's shaq-fuingly awesome. Try out the demo. Its less than 600MB

Very fun game. Things really get going in singleplayer once you join a faction and get in on the warring.

bread's done
Back