DeepDiscount Spring BOGO DVD Sale

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Promo Code: APRBOGO

http://www.deepdiscount.com/index.c...me=&viewType=list&sortType=&resultsPerPage=12

springDVDBOGOSale-LP_01.jpg

springDVDBOGOSale-LP_02.jpg

springDVDBOGOSale-LP_03.jpg

springDVDBOGOSale-LP_04.jpg

I used to look forward to their big sale in the fall and spring. Like hold off on buying movies movies because the sale was a few months away. Ah, the good old days...

Geejuz, They start doing B1G1 again, yet, one of my movie i ordered from them 3 months ago still in back ordered....Ship my damn movie and go close your damn site! it stinks!

More like buy 1 and get 2 next winter if you're lucky.

I gave up on these guys last year. Life is too short to be dealing with their BS.

well last year... apparently the old owners were having some debt problems were having problems with their distributors (not paying in a timely manner??? maybe) so a lot of people were having longer than normal wait times for orders from them.

now... new owners... I've made a total of 5 orders from them since the new owners... 2 shipped on par with what I expect from most places that aren't Amazon. 1 is a preorder so... no idea. 1 is for a OOP item that I don't expect to see but then I don't expect to get it from anywhere (shrug, why not) and 1 was cancelled.

And I plan to keep cherry picking from them anytime I can find a price that justifies not caring when I get it. IE: if I can get a title that has been on store shelves 3 years for 30-50% less than I've ever seen it priced for, I don't care to wait 3 months to get it worst case scenario.

I kinda think a lot of the people that post in DD threads haven't actually been the ones that had problems with them and are just repeating things they're read that other people have experienced.

[quote name='Santurio']Thanks for the response Afflicted. I had no idea the site had switched owners or had gone down in quality if service.[/QUOTE]

actually the service is somewhat better with the new owners than it was before they took over... maybe not quite what it was in their heyday but I'm not going to use them for things I have to have now.

bread's done
Back