Keeping images next to each other in sig

Spanky

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
How are you guys putting images next to each other or on one complete side in your sig? I'd like to minimize the space I take up with my sig by setting the scam aid 11 image right next to my gamercard but can't figure out how. Thanks in advance for the help.

Spanky4G63.png
scamaidav.png

There ya go.

Well thank you but you really didn't explain how you did it. All I see is that the url portion is taken out which I don't want to do. I want to link my card to that site and I want the scam aid to link to DV8's thread.

[quote name='Spanky']Well thank you but you really didn't explain how you did it. All I see is that the url portion is taken out which I don't want to do. I want to link my card to that site and I want the scam aid to link to DV8's thread.[/QUOTE]

Code:
[URL ='THAT SITE' URL HERE][IMG]Gamercard URL Here[/IMG][/URL][URL =DV8 URL HERE][IMG]Scam Aid URL Here[/IMG][/URL]

No spaces. Remove the space before the = signs. I assume that the site compensates spaces in URLs, but if not replace them with a %20 in its place. Though quotes around the URLs may work as well. I haven't really needed to test the extent of what I can do stuff on this site so I don't really know if one or the other works... or even if both or neither work. I assume either is fine though.

Of course you can also just add two images back to back by putting the URL into the editor without hitting enter or space bar. Then select the images individually and hit the insert link button and add the url to each image. Whatever works.

bread's done
Back