Portal 2 Limited Edition Lithographs (signed and numbered) $100

Swift900

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Valve recently updated their online storefront, introducing a lot of new Portal 2 trinkets and apparel. I know a lot of CAGs, myself included, appreciate video game artwork, so I wanted to point out the limited edition Portal 2 lithographs currently up for sale.

The 36" x 24" lithographs are limited to 100 prints each. They are printed on 100 pound stock, and come signed and numbered by their respective artist. The limited nature of these inflates the cost to $100 a pop.

Non-signed/numbered versions of these lithographs are also available for $39.99 they are listed below. Same size and quality at a much more affordable price.

Here they are:

Chell
P2249main.png

Chell by Andrea Wicklund. "The purest distillation of Rat Man’s image of Chell."

Aperture Laboratories
P2247main.png

Aperture Laboratories by Laura Dubuk. " 'Aperture Laboratories' was one of the initial sketches aimed at exploring what Aperture Science might have looked like at the height of its time in the 1940s. The image is a play between Aperture's grand ideas about Science and the anticipation that people might have had about its potential.
"

Apertures Requiem
P2245main.png

Aperture's Requiem by Realm Lovejoy. "GLaDOS and Chell face each other amidst the ruin of their mutual challenge and containment – Aperture. Though enemies, as their world begins to splinter and show its seams, they realize they have more in common than they could have ever imagined."

Portal Intro Study
P2236main.png

Portal Intro Study by Jeremy Bennett. "This study attempts to capture the scale of a new portion of Aperture while alluding to the amount of damage that time has inflicted on the facility. You find yourself alone having to navigate through the crumbling overgrown remains in the vague hope that GLaDOS will allow you to escape."

Non-signed / numbered versions - $39.99

Chell
Aperture Laboratories
Apertures Requiem
Portal Intro Study

While I own a lot of the Bioware lithographs, I think I prefer these more. I just find them more interesting to look at. It appears as though much more thought is put into the composition of the Valve lithographs than the BioWare ones. These actually look "artsy".

[quote name='Swift900']While I own a lot of the Bioware lithographs, I think I prefer these more. I just find them more interesting to look at. It appears as though much more thought is put into the composition of the Valve lithographs than the BioWare lithographs. These actually look "artsy".[/QUOTE]

Same here, I kept going back to the Aperture Laboratories one, that will look fantastic once it's framed. Just ordered the signed / limited one, thanks OP! :cool:

bread's done
Back