So, now that we have Ignore list; who have you ignored?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='smalien1']I'm just afraid I'll block the person who posts the next CC sale, but I'm in for DDF I guess.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Good thinking.

You know, the last few posts I read of DDF didn't bother me so much, yeah I know, wtf? Actually David85 has felt like more of an annoyance than DDF just because he talks so damn much. Atleast DDF just says he hates something and leaves.

Just DDF right now. He didn't bother me so much that I couldn't ignore him without an ignore list but now that we have one I might as well use it. Most other posters here are ok with only temporary lapses in decorum. DDF is the human equivalent of a blocked colon though. There is one other person that seems to like to stir shit up on CAG but I will leave them nameless for now.

I'll probably block DDF and maybe David85. But you know what? I don't wanna miss out on what will ultimately turn into a MWL thing. You it's gonna happen again, with one of these guys. Would you wanna miss it? I sure as hell wouldn't...

[quote name='zionoverfire']:lol: I've been waiting for that post.:whistle2:D[/QUOTE]

I've been waiting for ignore list a little longer. Prost is next :whistle2:D

[quote name='masha']I've been waiting for ignore list a little longer. Prost is next :whistle2:D[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Yeah, I'm not amazed by that. I just hope he stops trying to speak Russian.

[quote name='zionoverfire']:rofl: Yeah, I'm not amazed by that. I just hope he stops trying to speak Russian.[/QUOTE]

Oh Yeah ?! hahaha I sent him to a Russian webpage one time, he Pmd me back, that he can't read shit and asked me to translate. His Russian SUCKS! His stupid Huggy/Kissy/ Preggy thread SUCKS! He SUCK!

[quote name='masha']Oh Yeah ?! hahaha I sent him to a Russian webpage one time, he Pmd me back, that he can't read shit and asked me to translate. His Russian SUCKS! His stupid Huggy/Kissy/ Preggy thread SUCKS! He SUCK!

[/QUOTE]

:lol: actually his thread is entertaining IMO.

[quote name='smalien1']I'm just afraid I'll block the person who posts the next CC sale, but I'm in for DDF I guess.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was thinking. I really just started to see all of the new features today and haven't really done anything, other than change my Rank. I might add him though and one other stupid poster the annoys the $$$$ out of me when ever he posts (even though he used not to)that will not be mentioned. I'm just too afraid that I'lll miss a sale or an awesome owning/pwning. I wonder if this would be enough to bring back Morbid since he won't have to deal with he who shall not be named.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Exactly what I was thinking. I really just started to see all of the new features today and haven't really done anything, other than change my Rank. I might add him though and one other stupid poster the annoys the $$$$ out of me when ever he posts (even though he used not to)that will not be mentioned. I'm just too afraid that I'lll miss a sale or an awesome owning/pwning. I wonder if this would be enough to bring back Morbid since he won't have to deal with he who shall not be named.[/QUOTE]

Does it start with a Kar?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Exactly what I was thinking. I really just started to see all of the new features today and haven't really done anything, other than change my Rank. I might add him though and one other stupid poster the annoys the $$$$ out of me when ever he posts (even though he used not to)that will not be mentioned. I'm just too afraid that I'lll miss a sale or an awesome owning/pwning. I wonder if this would be enough to bring back Morbid since he won't have to deal with he who shall not be named.[/QUOTE]

Check the last few pages of the last OTT, he already came back and has posted some.

Nobody yet.

Although, I'm sure there will be a lot.

Got a lot of stupid kids here... and quite a few who just post nothingness when a "respected" poster with 2314234 posts says something.

I wouldn't worry about it. Ignore user only ignores their posts not thread titles they make. Also the post is still there and you can click on it if you wish to read it.:D

[quote name='zionoverfire']Javil, because he's evil.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

Classic. As soon as I heard about the Ignore list, you immediately came to mind as well, but I decided to take the high road and give you another chance. I suppose this saves me some trouble. :lol:

[quote name='Javil']:rofl:

Classic. As soon as I heard about the Ignore list, you immediately came to mind as well, but I decided to take the high road and give you another chance. I suppose this saves me some trouble. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Nah, I'm the one who's evil. :twisted: Just ask Javil about the infernal Paypal money transfer. :D

[quote name='GuilewasNK']LOL, who wants to bet that DDF did.[/QUOTE]

We'll never know, because no one will ever see his post confirming or denying it. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']We'll never know, because no one will ever see his post confirming or denying it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Yeah, that would suck! (I had to do it) :booty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back