Amazon You don't know jack (xbox 360) 19.99

So incredibly tempting... but I just know it'll hit that $10-15 sweet spot eventually. Gotta wait it out.

well I had to pick it up. I have been tempted for so long...Turn away..:cry::cry::cry:(don't look at me!) So ashamed. lol.

[quote name='phenommsu']well I had to pick it up. I have been tempted for so long...Turn away..:cry::cry::cry:(don't look at me!) So ashamed. lol.[/QUOTE]
You won't regret it. I thought the game was a steal at $30 which was the price from the beginning.

I caught it the last time when it was $19.99 at Amazon. My friends and I had a great time drinking some beers and playing this. I give it a thumbs up.

[quote name='benjamouth']FYI, it was $15.99 on a Gold Box deal once, bout the cheapest I've seen it.[/QUOTE]

I picked it up for that price and I'd say its worth it. It's not so great playing by yourself and I can't play with the wife because most of the innuendo goes over her head :x

[quote name='benjamouth']FYI, it was $15.99 on a Gold Box deal once, bout the cheapest I've seen it.[/QUOTE]
I've been meaning to get this. If I don't usually have company over, would this be sort of a moot purchase?

I got lucky and found this at a pawn shop for $15... but $20 new would of been nicer.
(but TBH I bought it for the avatar awards:mrgreen:)

[quote name='Kenshindono']ya but i would have to get that on BD, DVD wouldn't cut it, plus like i said already got harvest moon heh[/QUOTE]

hehe. Guess I was too slow posting. :D

Got mine for $20, and loooooove it.

Most of my friends fail to get the humor, which is very sad. ("Why are the questions so confusing? Why can't they just ask the question? Let's just play Buzz.". Eeerraaagggh. The confusion and humor is the point of the game!)

BTW, my two year old kid is terrified of the Jack Attack segments.

YDKJ is an absolutely great trivia game. The episodes are specific "sets" of questions, so once you've played an episode that's it, but it's really not that much worse of a system than "random pool of questions that saves to your profile marking you've answered it and not asking until you've looped once through."

Highly recommended if you want a good up to 4 player trivia game. Only negative thing I have to say about it is it doesn't support local and online play (so no 2 ppl here, 1 person there). $20 for the amount of content is a great deal.

[quote name='shrike4242']Amazon's matching BB's sale on this, as mentioned in the OP.[/QUOTE]

Agree to disagree :D

(I must have had a fail moment when reading the OP)

Can this game be played using only 1 or 2 controllers for 4 people? I only own 2 controllers but this game would probably be really fun to play with 4 people, but I won't buy another 2 controllers to do that.

bread's done
Back