Wishlist entry per page

pierre_ming

CAG Veteran
Hi all

I just started to use CAG recently (even though I registered quite some time ago). I only realise it is so useful for tracking price and much better and faster than gamestracker :)

The site is perfect so far but one thing I notice is the wish list page is limited to 20 games per page. I was wondering if it's possible to increase that as I have a big monitor and it would be nice to see all the wishlist prices on 1 pages. It's not a big issue, just convinience :)

I searched the forum and settings page but couldn't find it. if it's not possible, perhaps it is a good option to have?

Thanks all

Another suggestion:
It would be nice for the search box not to clear what I typed earlier when I select it again. I know that some users probably prefer to able to type a new search terms immediately without have to clear the previous entry. In that case, perhaps, highlight the whole text rather than clear it? when highlighted we can just type immediately and the highlighted text will be cleared immediately, and for me, I can just press right arrow key to unhighlight it and continue typing.

[quote name='pierre_ming']Another suggestion:
It would be nice for the search box not to clear what I typed earlier when I select it again. I know that some users probably prefer to able to type a new search terms immediately without have to clear the previous entry. In that case, perhaps, highlight the whole text rather than clear it? when highlighted we can just type immediately and the highlighted text will be cleared immediately, and for me, I can just press right arrow key to unhighlight it and continue typing.[/QUOTE]

I definitely agree with this one. I hate when the box clears my last entry every time I click on it. That definitely needs to be changed!

As for the wish list, something appears to be broken with mine atm. I used to be able to view games by boxart (which I believe showed more than 20 games per page). Now when I got to the marketplace page, CAG tells me I need to add games to my wish list so that it can match me with other CAGs that have the games. Clicking on "Wish List" will get the games on my wish list to show up, but clearly the marketplace home page ("My Matches") doesn't detect I have any games added.

I tried your method via My Matches and I have the same problem. The page is empty and say:
"Add games to your trade list and wish list to have our system match you up with a potential seller/trader or browse the Marketplace below."

I do have something on my trade list and wish list.

bread's done
Back