Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (X360) $14.99 Newegg

i will be the first one to put the customary "dlc for this has been taken off xbox live marketplace and will not return due to licensing issues"

I'll b teh 1st 2 say...even if you can't get the DLC it's still a good beat'em up game, just don't expect to 100% the achievements because of the DLC issue. If you're a marvel fan it's really a great game, if you're a diehard marvel fan just pretend the game is another version of the civil war and not 100% canon.

great price.

[quote name='Over easy']I'll be the first to say, I wish Amazon would pricematch this.[/QUOTE]

Unless you have Amazon Credit... Newegg is a great company no need to fear ordering from them.

[quote name='Rollett']Unless you have Amazon Credit... Newegg is a great company no need to fear ordering from them.[/QUOTE]

Don't get me wrong. I love newegg, but I have Amazon Prime and Amazon doesn't charge me tax for shipping in California.

I'm more likely to order hardware from newegg than games from them. That's all.

I pck this up from newegg a few weeks ago when it was on sale for this price. Got it and popped it in my xbox and it wouldnt boot. Returned it and got another copy and it didnt work. Dont know if it was a bad batch but i had to go through 3 try before i got one that worked. I have a brand new slim 360 so i dont know if that had anytbing to do with it. But a great price anyway lol.

I will be the first one to say you should be paid to play this cuz it sux so bad...

I haven't played this game so I kid....i kid....

Ugh! So tempting (even if its worth it) but i am totally still stuck on the 1st one and i have such a huge backlog thanks to this site. Gotta pass on this one....If it drop below 10 with FS, i gotta jump on it

[quote name='Over easy']Don't get me wrong. I love newegg, but I have Amazon Prime and Amazon doesn't charge me tax for shipping in California.

I'm more likely to order hardware from newegg than games from them. That's all.[/QUOTE]

Ahh i live in Oregon, its easy for me to forget about the tax thing.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']Can I be the first to say "this game costs less used"?[/QUOTE]

Guess i will be the first to say it costs more used.. .and retail is still 30$

bread's done
Back