Humble Frozenbyte Bundle- Pick Your Price

ErezYehuda

CAGiversary!
Humble Bundle, Inc. has put together another bundle, again giving buyers control of the price. There are 4.5 games, all by Frozenbyte, Inc. (hence the bundle name)
http://www.humblebundle.com/
Games are:
Trine
Shadowgrounds: Survivor
Shadowgrounds
Splot- Preorder, will be sent when completed
Jack Claw- Prototype/unfinished game, will not be completed (Still looks neat)

Again, a great deal, charity, pick-your-price. However, this bundle requires you pay at least one cent (Yes, I tried, but after I payed for it :p).

Bundle will be gone in a few days (don't know how many). If you're going to buy it, do so now (or you'll forget).

I was going to say that this is old news and someone else has posted it, but I couldn't find a link o_O. I'm pretty sure this deal dies soon (today?) so people should jump on it if they haven't already.

[quote name='ErezYehuda']I did search, as a matter of fact, and didn't see it. Then, after you posted the link, I looked again. Doesn't come up even once for me.[/QUOTE]

Then you don't know how to use the search function. Searching for humble shows up several threads. Searching in just the video game deals forum shows up the specific thread I linked to.

[quote name='ErezYehuda']I did search, as a matter of fact, and didn't see it. Then, after you posted the link, I looked again. Doesn't come up even once for me.[/QUOTE]

I searched "humble" and found 3 threads on the second page. Maybe your search terms aren't simple enough.

Found some on the second page. I guess I figured they would be at the top when I was searching "humble". Instead it showed the deals page as normal. 0_o
You guys need me to close the thread?

Sorry, mtx. You might not get to murder me after all.

Thanks, OP. I was just about to go searching for this before it's over. Ordered one for myself and one to gift my nephew.

I know this is a doomed thread, but...

[quote name='ErezYehuda']Bundle will be gone in a few days (don't know how many).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Darknuke']I'm pretty sure this deal dies soon (today?)[/QUOTE]

There's a clock at the top-right of the page, "Time left". It's currently 3 days, 22 hours.

[quote name='HeSaveDave']Why can't we all just get along?[/QUOTE]

Why is Picard squinting in your avatar?

[quote name='Camwi']Why is Picard squinting in your avatar?[/QUOTE]

I think he's trying to figure out what the hell happened in this thread. So much angry.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Then you don't know how to use the search function. Searching for humble shows up several threads. Searching in just the video game deals forum shows up the specific thread I linked to.[/QUOTE]
Your gimmick sucks

bread's done
Back