GGT 106 : In Memorandum of The Black Mage

Chacrana

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
Cheddahz Zei NOTCheddahz this Gustav Repede The Black Mage

images

Taken from us before his time for reasons we do not know.

RIP, go into the light, my bro.

"I don't think Cheddahz would lie. He's pretty much a saint." - whoknows

May the afterlife be filled with friend chicken, my compadre.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmDmRy6LCnc&feature=related

[quote name='Gustav']:grouphug:
PS: fuck Jimbo

I fixed it up[/QUOTE]

WHY WAS HE TAKEN FROM US!??!?!

[quote name='Trakan']He matched about 3 other banned users. Gustav was Cheddaz. I don't even know if he was a past GGT member, but he was banned for one reason or another on those other accounts.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='this']A message from a dead friend:
Hey guys, I'm really missing CAG and the GGT thread so much, I have nothing to give me laughter anymore through out my day. Had a blast playing Aegis Wing with you guys last night, the best game ever! And thanks to all the people who are mourning my sad death

and I traded in Mortal Kombat right after I opened it in front of everybody, and bought Sonic 2006 and Sonic Unleashed with my trade-in credit, now that's power to the players! :D[/QUOTE]

:cry:

LongLiveCheddahz.jpg

NOTcheddahz.jpg

CheddahzLives.jpg

14nodxk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished story mode in MK.
goddamn they kill everyone
. I liked how story mode introduced you to a bunch of characters I otherwise wouldn't have tried. I've also discovered that the CPU is incredibly weak to throws since it blocks upright s much.

Aww poor Cheddaz, I need to message him on XBL soon.

Who does everyone main on MK9? I'm trying to stick with Kitana since she's always been one of my favorites.

[quote name='Cheska19']Aww poor Cheddaz, I need to message him on XBL soon.

Who does everyone main on MK9? I'm trying to stick with Kitana since she's always been one of my favorites.[/QUOTE]

Scorpion ftw! I wish psn would go back up. I'm dying for some Kombat.:hot:

Pour another one out for my homies.

RIP

Now I know what it's like to live in Detroit.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Agreeing with Chac and hank leads to ban town.[/QUOTE]
Seems that way. ^__^

Don't agree with us, or you're DONE!!

[quote name='seanr1221']If alts actually exhibited socially acceptable behavior, it wouldn't be so obvious.

- Don't just start posting in the GGT as a CAG Noob.

- Don't be obsessed with anime.

- Build up a bunch of posts in another area.

- Act confused when you get here.

- Don't engage in inside jokes.[/QUOTE]
Yep, bingo. This is how you do it.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Yeah, looks like he was lying since the Cheddahz account matched 3 other old accounts according to Trakan.

He was probably someone that got banned a few times a while back, gave up and then came back and layed low for a while on the Cheddahz name before getting caught again would be my guess.[/QUOTE]
This is what I'm wondering. So those 3 accounts were prior to Cheddahz? Because he had NOTcheddahz, Zil, and Gustav, and This. I just want to know if he had any prior to Cheddahz.

[quote name='whoknows']I don't think Cheddahz would lie. He's pretty much a saint.[/QUOTE]
We will dedicate a day to him.

Saint Cheddahz's Day.

He'll have a city named after him in California. It will be called San Cheddahz.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Looks like a 3rd map was added back to TDM in Gears 3 beta -- I was playing on Trenches last night -- when I checked online quick before I went to bed, I think there was a group of CAGs doing so as well (sean, manthing, etc.)[/QUOTE]
Yeah, me and my bros MANDINGO and JIMBO SLICE and IHAD$$$ were playing and noticed the added map.

Bring back the other modes next, plz. Team Deathmatch is fun and all, but I'd like a new mode.

[quote name='linkpwns']yeah man, it's a paper on his damn rhetoric too.
Dude knew three words: terror, evil, and nachos.[/QUOTE]
GW Bush was the worst president ever.

Like he seriously set this country back to the Vietnam era with pointless wars and super expensive gas.

Rich get richer, poor get fucked.

[quote name='distgfx']I have never seen a man crush this strong.[/QUOTE]
Same, it's true love. Has to be.

[quote name='j-cart']The Bro-mance is strong with GGT.[/QUOTE]
Always, bro. :grouphug:

Well, as far as the whole "rich get richer" thing goes... I dunno that that's necessarily a bad thing. You have to keep in mind that rich people are typically rich because they do something important that bolsters our GDP. Poor people work at Wal Mart and are annoying.

But yes, Bush did fuck us over. How much of a surplus did Clinton leave us with? Like hella. And obviously not everything is attributable to Bush... there was a lot of shit brewing in the background that was going to become a problem at one point or another. But the way he managed things, Bush essentially put a gun to the country's head and pulled the trigger with reckless abandon, allowing everything to collapse in the process.

Which is why I hope that Joe Musashi's goal in Shinobi is to kill George Bush.

[quote name='Chacrana']Well, as far as the whole "rich get richer" thing goes... I dunno that that's necessarily a bad thing. You have to keep in mind that rich people are typically rich because they do something important that bolsters our GDP. Poor people work at Wal Mart and are annoying.[/QUOTE]
Quote the rich.

The rich getting hella tax breaks is my biggest problem, especially corporations. Wanna be rich? Fine, just give back to the society that enables you to be rich, lest we poor people riot and send it all into anarchy.

All i want is a motherfucking job that isn't fast food. :bomb:

Brooooo the corporations need tax breaks at this point, cuz they are the only way the economy is going to recover. Where else is economic growth going to come from? The Mexicans?

No, they only grow the market for tacos.

[quote name='Chacrana']Brooooo the corporations need tax breaks at this point, cuz they are the only way the economy is going to recover. Where else is economic growth going to come from? The Mexicans?

No, they only grow the market for tacos.[/QUOTE]
You're talking about the corporations that ship jobs overseas and/or lay off tons of people while their CEOs and such get paid exorbitant amounts? Those are the ones I'm talking about. Only growth that will happen is in bigwig's bank accounts.

The Mexicans have all of our jobs already. Soon us poor folks will be working for them.

[quote name='Chacrana']Brooooo the corporations need tax breaks at this point, cuz they are the only way the economy is going to recover. Where else is economic growth going to come from? The Mexicans?

No, they only grow the market for tacos.[/QUOTE]

Nah man, throwing money back to the corporations will only let them do what they already did (ie. fail). What needs to be done corporation-wise is improve efficiency of spending within the corporations by eliminating huge bonuses and tax-cuts for the richie rich higher-ups.

[quote name='ihadFG']Nah man, throwing money back to the corporations will only let them do what they already did (ie. fail). What needs to be done corporation-wise is improve efficiency of spending within the corporations by eliminating huge bonuses and tax-cuts for the richie rich higher-ups.[/QUOTE]

This 100%.

That's why you provide tax incentives purely for production. Tax the shit out of corporations that don't meet certain requirements directed at bolstering the national production function.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Chacrana for president 2012.

Make it happen.

I'll be the Cheney to your Bush.[/QUOTE]

Are you endorsing me or condemning me?

[quote name='Chacrana']Are you endorsing me or condemning me?[/QUOTE]

Babe, if the world's gonna end next year, I want to have a front row seat to the show.

Sure.

Anyway, Final Fantasy VI on PSN apparently doesn't fix the shitty load times. Which I guess is what I'd expect from Square but seriously? It's hilarious to me that they're releasing obviously busted versions of these great games.

[quote name='Chacrana']Sure.

Anyway, Final Fantasy VI on PSN apparently doesn't fix the shitty load times. Which I guess is what I'd expect from Square but seriously? It's hilarious to me that they're releasing obviously busted versions of these great games.[/QUOTE]

Good ol' pump and dump PS1 games. Accurate to a fault.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Good ol' pump and dump PS1 games. Accurate to a fault.[/QUOTE]

No, because you also have the input lag and emulation glitches that the PS3 introduces.

And even if the game were out now, you couldn't buy it because PSN is down and has been for days and there's no indication of when it'll be back.

Great system.

3/10

[quote name='panzerfaust']Oh come on, it's only been down a few days![/QUOTE]

Doesn't change the fact that it's been down for days.

[quote name='Chacrana']No, because you also have the input lag and emulation glitches that the PS3 introduces.

And even if the game were out now, you couldn't buy it because PSN is down and has been for days and there's no indication of when it'll be back.

Great system.

3/10[/QUOTE]
Well, it's accurate as in having the long ass load times and busted sound.effects then!!

PS1 games have the same amount of input lag as PS3 games, PS2 gets more lag.

I don't know who would bother using a PS3 to play PS1/PS2 games. Get a PS2 slim, it's barely bigger than a DVD case.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Well, it's accurate as in having the long ass load times and busted sound.effects then!!

PS1 games have the same amount of input lag as PS3 games, PS2 gets more lag.

I don't know who would bother using a PS3 to play PS1/PS2 games. Get a PS2 slim, it's barely bigger than a DVD case.[/QUOTE]

Oh, PS1 games don't have input lag? Interesting.

Well, not really. The emulation is still fucked on certain games...

[quote name='Chacrana']Oh, PS1 games don't have input lag? Interesting.

Well, not really. The emulation is still fucked on certain games...[/QUOTE]

No, they still have the PS3's native input lag. ^__^ Don't remember the exact amount, but it's slight, like 2 frames.

Emulation is indeed fucked on some games. Which is why peeps need to just use a PS2 like I was saying. Upscaling isn't worth wearing out your old PS3 phat's drive and/or dealing with issues.

We need The Mana Knight to come in here and lay down some tech docs, pronto.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']No, they still have the PS3's native input lag. ^__^ Don't remember the exact amount, but it's slight, like 2 frames.

Emulation is indeed fucked on some games. Which is why peeps need to just use a PS2 like I was saying. Upscaling isn't worth wearing out your old PS3 phat's drive and/or dealing with issues.

We need The Mana Knight to come in here and lay down some tech docs, pronto.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'd like to know why we're wrong, too.

Probably going to be something like "who cares about backwards compability when you can play shitty PS3 games like Modnation Racers."

[quote name='jman619']At this rate I'm expecting psn to come back online Monday. I hope that isn't the case though.[/QUOTE]

I'm expecting people's CC info to be stolen.

[quote name='Chacrana']No, because you also have the input lag and emulation glitches that the PS3 introduces.

Great system.

3/10[/QUOTE]

I'm a extremely big fanboy and even I admit that was kind of funny since I doubt your being serious.

[quote name='Chacrana']Yeah, I'd like to know why we're wrong, too.

Probably going to be something like "who cares about backwards compability when you can play shitty PS3 games like Modnation Racers."[/QUOTE]

Your just asking for tmk to rip you a new one with that comment. ;)

[quote name='Chacrana']I'm expecting people's CC info to be stolen.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad I always removed mine. That is very possible.

So, I just beat Portal 2, in 6 hours just like MusicNoteLess. The first one had more of an impact, but it was still good. Now I just need to find somebody to co-op with who isn't named icebeast.

[quote name='distgfx']So, I just beat Portal 2, in 6 hours just like MusicNoteLess. The first one had more of an impact, but it was still good. Now I just need to find somebody to co-op with who isn't named icebeast.[/QUOTE]

Well, if PSN came back up... :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Well, if PSN came back up... :lol:[/QUOTE]

PSN will rise once again, like Jesus and Cheddahz.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']PSN will rise once again, like Jesus and Cheddahz.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.[/QUOTE]

And Happy Easter to you buddy

Just beat Portal 2. Final time was 3 hours and 49 minutes. I got stuck on only one puzzle the entire time. Not as tough as the first game was surprisingly. I wish PSN was back up so I could get some co-op down.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Just beat Portal 2. Final time was 3 hours and 49 minutes. I got stuck on only one puzzle the entire time. Not as tough as the first game was surprisingly. I wish PSN was back up so I could get some co-op down.[/QUOTE]

That's my Jo-El... the way he be thinkin' is like God Mode.
I can't wait to actually try out the MK online with you guys (or at least Jo-El and anyone else who wants in).

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Just beat Portal 2. Final time was 3 hours and 49 minutes. I got stuck on only one puzzle the entire time. Not as tough as the first game was surprisingly. I wish PSN was back up so I could get some co-op down.[/QUOTE]

Did you sit down and play it straight through? I took breaks and just paused it, lol.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']That's my Jo-El... the way he be thinkin' is like God Mode.
I can't wait to actually try out the MK online with you guys (or at least Jo-El and anyone else who wants in).[/QUOTE] Thanks, Frosty! :cool: I can't wait to play it either, I'm really wanting to play online. :(

[quote name='distgfx']Did you sit down and play it straight through? I took breaks and just paused it, lol.[/QUOTE]
No, I took a break between last night and this afternoon. :D

bread's done
Back