Austin Powers Collection: Shagadelic Edition Loaded With More Mojo Blu-Ray $17.99

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']I hated the Austin Powers movies, but I might bite on this just because I like box sets. Am I crazy?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']I hated the Austin Powers movies, but I might bite on this just because I like box sets. Am I crazy?[/QUOTE]

Yes. But this is CAG, so...I get it, man. I get it. I bought the Dead Rising 2 CE for $30 so that I would have all the Capcom PS3 steelbooks, even though I didn't like Dead Rising 1 that much.

You're only crazy if you believe you aren't.

Yeah, actually. $17.99 is cheap and all, but it's still $17.99. Put it toward a box set that you'll actually want.

[quote name='Jayare']not a bad deal if you didnt get in on it for 9.99 from b&n last year[/QUOTE]

I knew I got it cheap from b&n but I forgot it was this cheap. :applause:

[quote name='king9x']I knew I got it cheap from b&n but I forgot it was this cheap. :applause:[/QUOTE]

It actually went down to $10.79 at B&N, but then there was a 15% off coupon that took it down to $9.17. Total for me was $9.63 after tax.

[quote name='DestroVega']the 3rd movie sucks so bad that this might not be worthwhile.[/QUOTE]

The way that I looked at the B&N deal was that it was still cheap for the first two movies, and I could just consider the third to be a "bonus feature". ;) A little more difficult to justify with the higher price on this deal (though really, it's still only $9 each if you split it between the two films; I haven't seen them cheaper individually yet), but it depends how into them you are, I guess.

I only cared for the first one...seems like a good price for all three, but not sure if it's worth it for essentially one movie.

I can remember almost buying this quite a long time ago for $30 from DD, or gohastings. I may have to go for it at this price.

bread's done
Back