DSi XL -- New or Used? What's the best option?

gordiet

CAGiversary!
I'm looking to buy my kid a replacement DSi XL -- anybody know what the best deals are out there now? I'm not sure whether to go used or new... Also, should I get a bundle?

Have you checked any Targets for the DSi XL Mario Bundle? That would be your option since they seem to be clearanced. Some people have spotted them for $125. I would advice against getting a used one, but that's just me.

If you're not opposed to used I'd say hit up Amazon Warehouse Deals, most the time those are in really good condition. They're kinda in their higher priced phase right now though so... might just be better off waiting for a B&M sale somewhere.

I used to follow AWD, only for most of the deals to disappear before I actually check. Apparently people were getting like new mario kart bundles for about 132 or so. Still, I have yet to actually bump into a deal and be able to buy it. My DS shoulder buttons finally gave out (and the blowing trick doesn't work anymore).

Nope. I wish there was something though. The urge to get a DSi XL for the bigger screen is biting at me again, but the deals disappeared along with the holiday shopping season.

It's kind of funny that the Wii is cheaper now.

bread's done
Back