Gamestop PUR Coupon $5 Off Preowned game - 2500 points

bgame2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
103 (100%)
First Thread in multiple years of use so I apologize if I screw this up or if it is a repost:

Gamestop PUR site is offering coupons for $5 off any in stock preowned game for 2500 points. These are in store only coupons.

From the site:

GameStop has great selection and incredible deals on pre-owned games! As a PowerUp Rewards member you can score 20 points per dollar spent on them, get great coupons from the PowerUp Rewards Catalog to buy them, and this week's Steal of the Week is no exception! Monday, April 25 through Sunday, May 1 you can score a $5 Off Any One Pre-owned Game Coupon from the Catalog for just 2,500 points! Now that's a STEAL!

Hmm... not bad. Thanks, OP.

I still have my $10/off/4Kpts ticket from a bit ago. Do these stack? I have just a hair over 2500 points. Debating if I really need TWO different pre-owned games right now.

not as good as the "steal of the week" offer 2 weeks ago for $10 off pre-owned game coupon at 4000pts

but not as bad as last week's "steal of the week" coupon for 50% trade in for 1000 points.

Not as good as the deal two weeks ago ($10 off used game for 4000 points), but, these make for a GREAT deal on used games $9.99 and under that you can't use those $10 coupons on.

^^^ Thank you for the clarification :)

I did see the small print, but sometimes, at least with GS, the small print and what actually is possible don't line up.

Think I'm gonna print this, and use it for Too Human. Was just talking the other day about how hyped for it I was and never played it because of the bad reviews. I believe it's $6.99 now, so that would be $2. Then I'll use my $10 credit on 3D Dot Heroes, for some $5 out of pocket.

[quote name='EpicJC']I still have my Power Up initiation B2G1 free coupon, could I combine that with this?[/QUOTE]

Highly unlikely, would most likely require an override from a friendly employee.

[quote name='DJP519']Not as good as the deal two weeks ago ($10 off used game for 4000 points), but, these make for a GREAT deal on used games $9.99 and under that you can't use those $10 coupons on.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if it was not supposed to happen, but I used the $10 off a used game @ 9.99 last week without issue.

[quote name='hellbringer333']I signed up for the free power up card did I also get a buy 2 get 1 free coupon?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure thats only with the paid membership

[quote name='garrett007']Did anyone see the 60000 point offer? Phone call from Joey Logano, now that's worth it![/QUOTE]

I met him several months ago. Very nice dude. He signed a couple of matchbox cars I had with me and took a picture with him as well.

bread's done
Back