PS3 Mortal Kombat Klassic Kostumes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiser499

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Hello all, I am looking for the DLC codes for the Klassic Kostumes in Mortal kombat for the Playstation 3. I am either willing to purchase by Paypal or trade for the other Kostumes.

Currently have:

Klassic Kitana
Klassic Sub-Zero x2
Klassic Jade
Klassic Mileena
Klassic Ermac

for trade and I may get others soon. Let me know what you have if you would like to trade or sell. Not looking to pay eBay prices for the Kostumes.

Currently Want:

Klassic Scorpion

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I would really like that Kitana Klassic (it's the only one I need left). I can trade it for the avatars and themes of the game. Let me know

[quote name='joshy']Hello, I would really like that Kitana Klassic (it's the only one I need left). I can trade it for the avatars and themes of the game. Let me know[/QUOTE]

Only looking to trade for other Kostumes at the moment.

I have a classic Jade if you are interested. Have a PS3 code but I don't have the PS3 version. Otherwise I would have used it myself.

[quote name='gweedyj']does sub zero have a classic fatality?[/QUOTE]

Sub-Zero has one. I'm currently selling mine so offer me a price if you want if for the PS3.

[quote name='gweedyj']would of bought it if it was 360. sub zero is the only one left that i need.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure you can find it on ebay. It's pricey though, lol.

[quote name='gweedyj']im not ebaying them lol. reptile has been selling for 80+ id hate to see the prices for sub zero.[/QUOTE]

Lol, that's insane.

will trade the Reptile classic costume & fatality for the Sub-Zero classic costume & fatality if you're interested. please lmk either way. thank you.

btw, do you know which of the classic outfit codes include fatalities? i thought it was Scorpion, Sub-Zero & Reptile. since toy r us is a major retailer and got mileena (?), i assumed that had to have one as well. if anyone knows, will you post this in this gentleman's thread, please? it will give you free bumps, at minimum. thanks.

sweet. thanks alot, man.

still waiting if you want to trade, Kaiser499. not trying to bug, but i was gonna bump the thread to thank gweedyj anyway.

hey, bud, i know it might be a bit before psn comes back on, but please don't forget our deal. i took mine off my list so i am locked in to our trade.

anyways, BUMP. help this man get a scorpion code, fellas. it's the right thing to do.

[quote name='twztid13']hey, bud, i know it might be a bit before psn comes back on, but please don't forget our deal. i took mine off my list so i am locked in to our trade.

anyways, BUMP. help this man get a scorpion code, fellas. it's the right thing to do.[/QUOTE]

I haven't forgotten trust me, I want Reptile :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back