DVD Recorder Deals?

[quote name='Eviltude']Wow, you are awesome. Still accepting lower prices though lol. Cobra, you and chun lee's bouncing knockers are great...unless someone ousts your price lol.[/QUOTE]
Actually, it's Fatal Fury - Mai Shiranui's breasts you're are admiring. Please, give credit where credit is due :wink:

[quote name='Eviltude']I'm looking for a DVD Recorder...obciously a cheap one. the lowest i've found so far is 170 at bestbuy. if you can top it, let me know. Thanks[/QUOTE]

So when you say recorder, do you mean one inside a computer? Or one of those DVD duplicators? If it's just an internal DVD burner, there's a special going on at Newegg for a NEC 3520A 16x Dual Layer DVD Burner for $52 but if you're talkin' duplicator, then the $132 one sounds about right. I'm not to fond of refurbs but if you're willing, then the $99 is the next best thing.

[quote name='Eviltude']shut up...I'm a Lover not a Fighter man...actually i just don't do fighter games truthfully. See if you can find a little lower lol. Thanks alot though, i'm sure im not the only one that appreciates your hard work that makes it easy on us.[/QUOTE]
It's cool man. I'm just busting balls. :lol: I think $99 is the lowest you'll get one at this point. I mean that is just rock-bottom bedrock price!

Good thread, been thinking of getting one of these recorders myself.
I'll start looking around for a cheap price too.

If you have a TIVO or DVR for your TV, it is always good to also have a dvd recorder with it to backup the material you will watch over and over again

That 99 dollars is such a good deal, I may have to get a second dvd recorder for the TIVO my wife controlls (yes only having one tivo would have meant divorce for us...lol)

I have a Panasonic with built in hard drive. I love it as well. I lucked up and got an open box item, also had a 10% off and then signed up for the BB rewards program at that time. I think it was $599 and that time and I got for about $350.

Check your local Walmarts. They currently have the Symphonic DVD/VHS combi recorders on sale for $180. Don't let the name fool you it's an excellent DVD-R recorder with 5 speeds (1,2,4,6,10 hours). The quality of the recordings are even very good at the 4 hour speed.

I'm looking for a DVD recorder with a hard drive too. My Wal-Mart doesn't carry them though, they only have the DVD recorders without the hard drive. From what I've been reading at AVSforum.com it sounds like a lot of the new models are coming out, so the older models might be discounted. Sometimes I see good deals over in their DVD Recorder forum, so check there from time to time. Also, I'm going to check Ultimate Electronics since I saw on the news they are going out of business. Hopefully they will have a fire sale to liquidate their inventory.

Edit: I just checked AVSforum.com and found that Buy.com has a deal on the Panasonic E95HS DVD recorder for $379. This is a very good deal, retail price on this unit is $699. It has a 160GB hard drive and can record to DVD-RAM or DVD-RW. Buy.com doesn't charge sales tax (in my state anyways) and has free shipping for this item. I think there is also a $15 coupon code floating around for new customers. It says low availability for the E95 on their website, so this probably won't last very long.

bread's done
Back