Darklurkr23's Wings of Prey Contest! *Winner Picked!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darklurkr23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Hi Everyone. I'm deciding to run my 1st Contest! I won this game "Wings of Prey around a year ago now, and I would much rather give it away to my fellow CAGs who have actually helped me find and win plenty a contest then let it stew and get dusty.

To tell the truth, I installed it one time, but I don't think I ever even figured out how to play it! So the In-Box Codes are Still Valid!

Anyway, the Contest is open only to CAG's who have been hear at least a whole day! (Cause I'm not even sure who'll want to win it)

The game "Wings of Prey" is some kind of aerial/ground WW2 game from what I read in the box. Again, I have never even played the thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IL-2_Sturmovik:_Birds_of_Prey

All you have to do to enter is post here!
For an additional entry, click my Points2Shop.com Referral Link Below! Tell me you referred me when you do, I have (2) at the moment, so I'll know if you are lying XD Note: If your "Referral" post is chosen, and I see you didn't refer me, you will not win!
Simply Post a 2nd time under your Entry Post with a "I referred you Post"

Contest Ends May 7th, 2011. Random #'d post drawn by Random.org. USA Only! I don't want to pay crazy shipping :p

Last edited by a moderator:
1 Week to Go! Loving the turn out. Maybe I should've made it Referral Required XD

Remember and don't forget about that extra Referral Entry (>>).... 2 at the moment :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Closed if I have to say Winners from Random.Org are as follows!

Winner
#20 igame!
Secondary Winner if First does not contact by Monday 5/9 at 12:01 AM #12 PhilOoster!
just for safety third drawn no contact #8 alchemistlord!

igame! Congrats CAG! You have won yourself a copy of "Wings of Prey" for the PC. A PM will be sent to you shortly.

Other two standbys, all I can say is cross your fingers XD

Everyone else, thanks so much for entering! Look forward to me giving more stuff next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back