56 (100%)
PS3:

-LA Noire Complete Edition(NEW) - $26 shipped
-Dead Island (NEW) - $26 shipped
-Yakuza 4 (New with voucher) - $15 shipped

XB 360:

- Assassin's Creed Revelations (New w/code) - $22 shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked the wife about your move over a text and she ignored me....i guess that means no.

I may revisit this with her in person over the next day. Stay tuned.

Free bump.

Thanx guys. As of now, both items still on sale so let me know if you find out later what you decide.

Move bundle is great for those who want to jump into it. Has everything you need. Like I said, I like to keep everything neat and care of my stuff. Everything on sale here is mint.

May want to pick this up from you

-Extra Move Controller-
Navigation Controller *-
Camera thing that holds it on top of TV
Move controller
$40 - Killzone 3(Mint/complete - With Retro Map DLC voucher code+3 MP pts!)
and maybe 2

FREE BUMP

Thanx,currently trying to negotiate the bundle with someone else though. I'm thinking about their offer. If and big if, I don't sell, maybe we can work something out.

Man, I should have checked your thread before I sent my last pm.....I see my question is answered, lol.

Bump for you, anyways! :)

[quote name='darknight88']thanx :)

Sorry it didnt work out btw :([/QUOTE]

No problem.

Yeah, it was a blessing in disguise, though (for me, at least). The bank just informed my wife her card was hacked....some dude in a Houston Wal-Mart tried buying a couple phones, and some gas with it. One phone got through before the bank cut it off, which dropped a few hundred out of our bank account. I assumed it was my card, with this whole PSN fiasco going down, but it was hers...who knows how they even got the number. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back