Played Portal 2? Have an iPad? Check out 'The Final Hours...'

mkernan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (92%)
'The Final Hours of Portal 2' is a $2 iPad app, presented by Geoff Keighly, which gives a behind-the-scenes look at Valve while Portal 2 was being finished. I've yet to try it, but I keep hearing high praise about it and will be grabbing it soon.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-final-hours-of-portal-2/id432031492?mt=8

The Final Hour of Portal 2 takes you deep within the top-secret office of Valve, creators of Half-Life, for an unvarnished, behind-the-scenes look at the making of its latest game Portal 2. Journalist Geoff Keighley was granted unprecedented “fly on the wall” access over the past three years to create this staggering 15,000 word multimedia experience. From the hush-hush Portal prequel that was shelved to the last minute scramble to complete the game’s story, readers will experience a gripping and dramatic tale brought to life with exclusive photos, videos, interviews, interactive experiences, and other surprises.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been considering picking this up, but I'm not really sure how much value I'm going to get out of it. I'm loving Portal 2, but maybe I'd rather buy some avatar stuff on my Xbox in order to show my support. 8)

bread's done
Back