Sonic Colors Wii - $19.99 w/ free shipping at Newegg

If I still had a Wii, I would of bought this in an instant. I played this at Nintendo World in NYC, it was real good and fun too.

Had a feeling this would swing back to this price sooner or later and Newegg is so hassle free, I'd rather get it now than chase it down later. Thanks OP!

Easily the best Sonic game in 10 years. I mean as long as you can get past the bad voice acting/cutscenes (then again this is Sonic so it's expected), it's great fun.

$19.99 is a great price.

I'm holding out for $15 on this game. I think it'll hit that within the next month. I already have the DS version, which is somewhat similar.

I have a feeling this game will soon drop to $19.99 everywhere, just like the other 3 Sonic games for the Wii eventually did.

[quote name='tossin']Amazon price matched.[/QUOTE]
Ordered it along with Sin & Punishment to get the Free Shipping, hopefully it's worth getting it.

Glad Amazon PM'ed, also grabbed Okami for FSSS, which I've wanted for awhile. Going to pick up Kirby at BB today or tomorrow as well, have some RZ certs to use and it's already $20. PSN being down has me turning to me Wii a bit more I guess. :D

[quote name='Gosha']I'm holding out for $15 on this game. I think it'll hit that within the next month. I already have the DS version, which is somewhat similar.[/QUOTE]

Very different games. The DS version is essentially Sonic Rush 3 with a few details changed to fit the Colors "theme" (but not even close to the point of identity...)

Anyway, this is a great price for the game.

I finally played this the other day. The hyper bright colors and obnoxiously cute side characters kind of took me out of the experience. The d-pad controls for the 3D sections feel REALLY super touchy as well.

Not nearly as compelling as I had hoped....

bread's done
Back