EA Store Sale- 40% off EA Games

heavymetalking

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
There's a couple of good deals mixed in here and it looks like they're also offering free shipping. If anyone has time and wants to go through the sale and put some good titles in the main post feel free to do so.

http://eastore.ea.com/store/ea/en_U.../categoryID=55946100&childCategoryID=55946100

If the above link isn't working for you try this link instead: http://eastore.ea.com/store/ea/Cont...tore0179&om_u=2282722072&om_i=_BNumN0B8arn.K4

Some highlights:
Mass Effect 2(360/PC) - $11.99 / (PS3) - $35.99
Bulletstorm(360/ps3) - $35.99
Dead Space(360/ps3/PC) - $11.99
Dead Space 2(360/ps3) - $35.99 / (PC) - $23.99
Medal of Honor(360/ps3/PC) - $17.99
Dante's Inferno(360/ps3) - $11.99
The Sims 3(360/ps3) - $23.99
Dragon Age origins Ultimate edition(360/ps3) - $29.99 / (PC) - $23.99
BFBC 2 Ultimate edition - $23.99
NBA Jam (360/PS3) - $23.99 / (Wii) - $17.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hwmusic']Is there a coupon or something? They look MSRP[/QUOTE]

Theres two prices listed for each the normal price and right under it is the promo price.

[quote name='Roguestriker']The problem is your link doesn't list the sale price. I've also tested it out.[/QUOTE]

it works for me. It says promo price, right under the regular price.

Nice I have a 25% off code (birthday email) I can use with the sale prices. If nothing else I might finally pick up Hot Pursuit.

Same problem here, no extra "promo" price is being listed. Even tested it out and went to check out, shipping is still added and prices are not lowered.

It's showing up fine for me.
Here's a list of some titles if you'd like to add it to the OP.

Mass Effect 2(360/PC) - $11.99
Mass effect 2(ps3) - $35.99
Bulletstorm(360/ps3) - $35.99
Dead Space(360/ps3) - $11.99
Dead Space 2(360/ps3) - $35.99
Medal of Honor(360/ps3) - $17.99
Dante's Inferno(360/ps3) - $11.99
The Sims 3(360/ps3) - $23.99
Dragon Age origins Ultimate edition(360/ps3) - $29.99
BFBC 2 Ultimate edition - $23.99

Looks to be a lot more but these are some of my highlights.

[quote name='heavymetalking']I just put up the url from the original email so its one more click...try that one if you're having trouble seeing the sales prices[/QUOTE]
Thank you VERY MUCH. The new link works now.

[quote name='CachorroLouco']Thank you VERY MUCH. The new link works now.[/QUOTE]

No problem glad I can help.

I added the highlights xFatalFlaw gave. If anyone else wants to add anything else the OP is a wiki so feel free to do so.

[quote name='earvcunanan']No Crysis 2 or Dragon Age 2?[/QUOTE]

Crysis 2 is $53, so not too much of a deal there. DA 2, not sure.

[quote name='CachorroLouco']Does anyone know if the games are brand new or used?[/QUOTE]

They should all be brand new. They are coming straight from EA.

[quote name='CachorroLouco']Does anyone know if the games are brand new or used?[/QUOTE]

They're new.

Gonna snag The Sims 3 and EA MMA both for PS3, on the fence about the Dante's Inferno Divine Edition. Worth $11.99? Kinda want it, kinda don't. Any opinions?

should I get Left 4 Dead (1 or 2) for $11.99 or buy it/them at steam? I never played the game before and a bit interested in it.

[quote name='xRemnant']should I get Left 4 Dead (1 or 2) for $11.99 or buy it/them at steam? I never played the game before and a bit interested in it.[/QUOTE]

Aren't all the Left for Dead 1 levels getting ported to Left for Dead 2 on PC? If they are I'd go for the Steam copy of 2.

[quote name='dancrane212']Aren't all the Left for Dead 1 levels getting ported to Left for Dead 2 on PC? If they are I'd go for the Steam copy of 2.[/QUOTE]

I agree, get 2. The new DLC stuff has been released for both (at least the last one did) but L4D2 is the better game, with balance and mechanics.

[quote name='n4styn4t3']Think NBA Jam will get cheaper? Or should I snag it now?[/QUOTE]

It all comes down to how quickly you want to play it. There's no doubt that it WILL get cheaper, but if you're asking if say, in the next month will that happen then I doubt it.

I see it hitting $19.99 MSRP within a month or so of the playoffs wrapping up in June.

[quote name='aem']Nice I have a 25% off code (birthday email) I can use with the sale prices. If nothing else I might finally pick up Hot Pursuit.[/QUOTE]

I forgot all about the birthday code. Mine expires tomorrow too! Thanks for the reminder.

[quote name='n4styn4t3']Think NBA Jam will get cheaper? Or should I snag it now?[/QUOTE]

I would skip it. they've already quasi-announced a new version of nba jam that will come out in the near future to xbla/psn and have updated features like updatable rosters and what not. the current version is fun, but I suspect it'll be dropped (in price and by the online community) with a swiftness when the new version comes out.

[quote name='Pajama_Man']BF2142 for $8.99 is pretty sweet. :D[/QUOTE]
How is the player base for this? Is anyone still playing?

Monopoly Streets is $23.99 and was getting $25 at Best Buy Trade in also is part of the 2 for $50 deal on LA Noire at GS. Could be a "free rental".

Thanks OP!! Been wanting to pick up NBA jam for the 360 for a while. I had a 20.00 coupon so it came out to 4.27 after tax!

[quote name='JanusZeal2']Tempted on Bulletstorm, but it will get lower. Probably at $20-$30 within a year.[/QUOTE]

Come on, this has $20 written all over it by end of summer.

[quote name='Fonz72']How is the player base for this? Is anyone still playing?[/QUOTE]

http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php?search=&type=server&location=all&game=bf2142&x=22&y=14&num=30

Eh population is alright, I'd gauge it around ~1000-1500 depending on time of day. Unfortunately EA kind of miss the hype window by not releasing a Steam version with the latest patch since a lot of people were asking for it. I believe DICE is waiting for the Mac version of the patch before releasing it on Steam.

Crysis 2 is the EA Insider Deal today. Tiger Woods 2012 is dropping by 50%, but I'm doubting we see Crysis 2 take that kind of discount.

bread's done
Back