The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (anime) Blu-Ray deals

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
51eaoZ4Ro3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, a theatrical animated movie, has finally arrived on Blu-Ray from Bandai Entertainment. Bandai Blu-Rays are notoriously expensive (the list price is $39.99 here) and the Blu-Ray has only just come out, but there is at least one decent price out there.

Deals

• It's $23.36 shipped at DeepDiscount.com.
  • J & R has it for $25.93 shipped. They won't be receiving it until May 10 though.
  • You can get it at Amazon now for $34.99 and they actually have it in-stock. Want them to sell it cheaper? Scroll to the bottom of the listing and under Submit Feedback choose Tell us About a better price.

[youtube]ThPYs7YKYCY[/youtube]

DVD Beaver review

Blu-Ray special features: (Some of these are on a DVD that's included)
  • Main Feature with Storyboards
  • Audio Commentary with Mamoru Hosoda (Director), Riisa Naka (Makoto), Takuya Ishida (Chiaki) and Mitsutaka Itakura (Kousuke)
  • Audio Commentary with Mamoru Hosoda (Director), Toshihiko Ito (Assistant Director) and Hiroyuki Aoyama (Animation Director)
  • Direction File (A Talk with the Director, Mamoru Hosoda)
  • Premiere Event In Tokyo
  • Behind the Scenes at Premiere Event
  • Hanako Oku “Garnet” Music Video
  • Theatrical Trailer
  • Promo Clip

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Indecisive Rattle! Now get rid of that referral link. :p

[quote name='Squarehard']I think it was even cheaper during the sale a few weeks back.[/QUOTE]

But it only came out on April 26, 4 days ago.

[quote name='eastx']Thanks Indecisive Rattle! Now get rid of that referral link. :p

But it only came out on April 26, 4 days ago.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they had it cheaper as a pre-order price for some odd reason, if I remember correctly.

It was part of their Bandai/Funimation sale.

[quote name='Rage Goblin']Loved this film, but I think the DVD is good enough for me.[/QUOTE]

I got the CE of this movie at best buy when they had their anime clearance. I am a big fan of this film! I have high hopes for summer wars by the same director.

My DeepDiscount order shipped, so apparently it's in-stock now. Can't wait to see this movie for the first time. :)

bread's done
Back