GameFly: Going Digital - One Free Month!

Conkerkid11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)

*PLEASE READ*
Gamefly has recently introduced a new feature known as the Gamefly Digital Downloads Client. It is currently only available to those who have signed up for the beta, and received a code for the beta. The client allows you to easily access all of your account information, and even download free PC games straight to your computer from the client as long as you're a member. These games don't even count towards the 2 that you can have for your consoles at home! Unbelievable!? No, watch the video below for more information, and my short walk-through of the brand new client!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=354Lk5ansiY&feature=channel_video_title http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0Lb0Qtr51A&feature=channel_video_title

Tired of spending the full retail price of $60 on a game you're only going to play for a week? Don't feel like walking to the nearest video game rental store? Well, maybe you haven't heard of GameFly yet. GameFly is basically the Netflix of video games. You select the games you want from GameFly.com, and depending on your membership type, they'll be at your door within a week. But then again, who really wants to pay $22.95 a month when you could have your first month free!? That's right, with my help, I can get you started with a free month of GameFly. Normally it would only be a 10-day trial, but by clicking the link below, you can add on 20 days! That's about 4 more games!

At first when I was looking at the GameFly website, I was a bit sketchy to say the least. I had my fair share of time with Netflix, and as I remembered it, there were hardly enough movies, and the ones I wanted were never available. But then I started my 10-day trial, and got hooked right away! The games arrive at your home quickly, and they have a larger selection on the GameFly website than at your local retailer. I no longer have to worry about spending an average of $120 on video games every month, in fact, with GameFly I save about $100 every month to be used on other necessary things such as food and rent. If you don't believe me, just try it yourself!

Click the link below to start your membership with GameFly. This is the best deal out there, and it sure beats the $60-$150 you usually spend on games each month.

ONE FREE MONTH of GAMEFLY!

MoreInformationBanner.png
Banner1.png

Another reason get this free month of Gamefly RIGHT NOW is because Gamefly is going digital starting the 8th. This means you can download any game you want, from ANY console, straight to your PC! You can download as many games as your heart desires! For more information regarding Gamefly going digital, feel free to click this entire line of text! Thank you guys so much for the support! And congrats on all your free months of Gamefly! I absolutely love this service, and I hope you guys do to.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm enjoying my free one month at the moment, why can't you!? Why spend $240 or so on video games this month when you could get those 4 or 6 games for free through Gamefly!? I've gotten Super Mario Galaxy 2, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Splinter Cell Conviction, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl so far. Four games that would've cost me nearly $200, for free!

Thanks OP. Definitely gonna check this out. Hopefully I don't have to pay a month to get the free month.

Bump, and thanks J Miliam! I'm pretty sure they require credit/debit card information, but they won't bill you for the first month, so you can cancel anytime. At least that's how it worked for me when I got my free month.

Ohhhhh.... Guess what everybody!? I don't know if the promotion's still rolling, but now when you attempt to cancel your Gamefly account, they offer you ANOTHER FREE MONTH for free! That's two free months of the best games out there! Can't beat that deal!

bread's done
Back