Breaking news in regard to Osama bin Laden--HE'S DEAD!

neocisco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
313 (100%)
bin Laden has either been captured or killed. More news coming in moments.

Osama bin Laden has been killed. It is confirmed. His body is in the hands of the US military.

President Obama will be addressing the nation shortly.

He was in Pakistan at the time of his death.

2rotcp5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Crazy coincidence. I am working on a persuasive presentation and thesis arguing against capital punishment. It's on the grounds of discrimination, but still.

[quote name='steve nash']great, so nobama officially makes his uncle a martyr. whoopdeefreakingdooooo[/QUOTE]
move to canada

Hurray!!!
Huzzah!!!
Haleluiah!!! (I don't know how to spell that one)

And also, darn, ninja'd because my computer refused to load past the splash screen for nearly fourteen minutes!!!

[quote name='Beatofficer']He's taking forever to come on for this speech.[/QUOTE]

It's after 11pm...mostly everyone on the east coast is asleep.

[quote name='thegreek']Does this mean no more Patriot act??[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Note: 8 years to the day from "Mission Accomplished."

[quote name='steve nash']great, so nobama officially makes his uncle a martyr. whoopdeefreakingdooooo[/QUOTE]

it's astounding how ignorant you are.

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']They should tour the country with his corpse... giving everyone a chance to piss in his cold dead mouth. Good riddance.[/QUOTE]

Maybe charge a few bucks. I'm in.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KaneRobot']Oh whatever, he'll be back by Summerslam. He's probably just laying low after having knee surgery or something.[/QUOTE]

lol

[quote name='neocisco']Allegedly it was a missile strike.[/QUOTE]

I heard he was shot. Special forces n stuff. Waiting on president to come talk.

[quote name='silentevil']I heard he was shot. Special forces n stuff. Waiting on president to come talk.[/QUOTE]

I heard some kid playing CoD got him. All Ender Wiggin style.

[quote name='confoosious']I heard some kid playing CoD got him. All Ender Wiggin style.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, then he cried to his mom for his pizza rolls. Whoever this kid is we should find him he is a hero.

[quote name='silentevil']I heard he was shot. Special forces n stuff. Waiting on president to come talk.[/QUOTE]

I've heard both theories but the missile one a couple more times. Potato, potahto, he's a corpse. :)

Today? Maybe I'm wrong, but that seems a bit quick to make a call about this. Perhaps he made a mistake about it.

Yep, shot. US Special Forces are NOT to be messed with.

Photos of the corpse will probably be released very soon this week to remove any doubt.

[quote name='neocisco']Yep, shot.

Photos of the corpse will probably be released very soon this week to remove any doubt.[/QUOTE]

they should go ebay style and hand write a "America - fuck yeah!" sign to put in front of him.

[quote name='neocisco']Yep, shot. US Special Forces are NOT to be messed with.[/QUOTE]

From what the President said, sounded like it was the Special Activities Division of the CIA and not Special Forces.

bread's done
Back