{FREE} 10 Business Cards NO Credit Card or Payment Required

CaptainKirk

Banned
dsc00139lr.jpg

(As you can see, users have complained about the advertising on it, 1. its free dont complain, 2. its hardly visible just a line on the back side)

Directions on how to get:
Click this link: http://us.moo.com/products/business-cards.html
Scroll to the bottom slowly on the right side
Look on the right side banner as you go down you will see "Try a free sample pack!"
Click it
Pick your back side design
Edit your text on the business card
Type in address information
BAM! Free Business Cards

Its 10 Business cards only, per address period.

Requires NO credit card info. Only email and address and name.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaptainKirk']http://us.moo.com/products/business-cards.html

Scroll to the bottom slowly on the right side, look on the right side banner as you go down you will see "Try a free sample pack!"

Its 10 Business cards only, per address period.

Requires NO credit card info. Only email and address and name.[/QUOTE] i think it's worth giving vistaprint your detail and pay a couple of £/$ postage for 500 free business cards is much better!!

[quote name='maiden of haste']i think it's worth giving vistaprint your detail and pay a couple of £/$ postage for 500 free business cards is much better!![/QUOTE]

There is a key word in your statement...

"PAY"....this is the free stuff section and thats what I supply

[quote name='CaptainKirk']There is a key word in your statement...

"PAY"....this is the free stuff section and thats what I supply[/QUOTE]

i'm not trying to be a dick i'm just saying 10 business cards aren't going to do much.

Truthfully, 10 Business Cards can go a longgggggg way

For example...

Make 10 SwagBucks.com referral business cards

or

If you are selling things and you only give it out if its a sure sale thats 10 customers

Just a note, they do advertise their site on the back of the samples unless you pay around 6 dollars.

Vistaprint is shady. I got some magnetic signs made a couple years ago for a great price. I started noticing a monthly transaction on my bank statement for 15 bucks! I didn't really think anything of it, but it was month after month! I called the number that the statement had listed. It was Vistaprint taking 15 bucks a month from me!

I told them I had no idea WHY I was paying them monthly. They refunded my money and apologized. It ended up being over a hundred dollars! Be careful with Vistaprint.

[quote name='PepsiDriver']Vistaprint is shady. I got some magnetic signs made a couple years ago for a great price. I started noticing a monthly transaction on my bank statement for 15 bucks! I didn't really think anything of it, but it was month after month! I called the number that the statement had listed. It was Vistaprint taking 15 bucks a month from me!

I told them I had no idea WHY I was paying them monthly. They refunded my money and apologized. It ended up being over a hundred dollars! Be careful with Vistaprint.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the warning, I thought of using them for my side business

I would probably use them again, but keep a close eye out for those hidden charges. Maybe when you buy stuff so cheap, they sign you up for some membership deal.

thanks op! I was surprised that they let you upload your own logos and images, especially since its a free sample pack.

[quote name='Patriotsman12']Ordered mine, hope there good.[/QUOTE]

They are, I ordered the "green" kind to one address

Waiting for the glossy kind to another.

bread's done
Back