Xbox Live starter Kit 12 month 59.99 on amazon

Greatwhitecoley

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Mont...RAFQ/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1304396858&sr=8-5

This is the xbox live 12 month starter kit comes with a 12 month card, chat pad, headset, and 400 point card for 59.99.

I know it isn't a great deal for live but if you are in the market for a chatpad also it will essentially make your 12 month card 35 dollars.

This may have been this price for a bit now, but I just noticed it helping a friend sign up for live, figure it may help someone.

The best deal like this was when Amazon had the Live Vision bundle (webcam, headset, 12 months Live, UNO, Robotron 2084, 200 pts.) for $40 a few years back. It was even better when I picked up two more for $8 ea. at Kmart on clearance.

Does anyone know if I would be able to use a $50 video game credit I have towards this? I got this credit when I recently bought a 360.

I would think so. Not 100% sure. Just add it to your cart and go to checkout. It will show you there in the cart when it breakdown the payment options.

Regular price for live but with free extras is how I look at it.

I would be all over this if Sega made Typing of the Dead for XBLA that uses the chat pad. If only......

I am tempted but I am good for 2 years as it is with a Pre paid card just sitting on my desk already. The keypad would be nice at times though.

For those that haven't used it the chatpad is great. I don't even notice it being attached when I'm playing but it makes typing anything a ton easier!

Needs to be $30 or lower, I don't see a point using the chatpad anyway but fortunately I haven't let myself fall into this ridiculous BS of choosing texting for an hour instead of talking in 5 seconds.

[quote name='Chemosh013']For those that haven't used it the chatpad is great. I don't even notice it being attached when I'm playing but it makes typing anything a ton easier![/QUOTE]

Glad to hear it isn't as intrusive as it looks. I always was hesitant to get one because I was worried the damn thing would be noticeable.

[quote name='Chemosh013']For those that haven't used it the chatpad is great. I don't even notice it being attached when I'm playing but it makes typing anything a ton easier![/QUOTE]

+1 I've had one for years. Great for 16 digit MS codes, messaging, searching Netflix...

The ONLY negative I can see is that the headphone adapter is different.
It has a single-pin mini headphone plug which is incompatible with
the 3-pin headphones that plug into the standard 360 controller.
If the included headphone plug breaks I am not sure how easy the single-pin headphones are to replace.
Probably works with any standard cell-phone headset though.

It makes your controller look a lot bigger, but it doesn't add much weight or interfere with controls.

[quote name='raiser']+1 I've had one for years. Great for 16 digit MS codes, messaging, searching Netflix...

The ONLY negative I can see is that the headphone adapter is different.
It has a single-pin mini headphone plug which is incompatible with
the 3-pin headphones that plug into the standard 360 controller.
If the included headphone plug breaks I am not sure how easy the single-pin headphones are to replace.
Probably works with any standard cell-phone headset though.

It makes your controller look a lot bigger, but it doesn't add much weight or interfere with controls.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing you got your 360 many years ago. MS changed to a single-pin headset in 2007 or 2008. The original Rock Band instruments came with adapters as well.

bread's done
Back