BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger (PSP) worth $12 ?

If you already own Calamity Trigger for PS3, very little reason to get it now for PSP. Continuum Shift II (ie the latest revision of BlazBlue) is due out on PSP for $30 at the end of this month. Save your money and upgrade directly to the latest and greatest. :D

[quote name='DaedalusIkari']If you already own Calamity Trigger for PS3, very little reason to get it now for PSP. Continuum Shift II (ie the latest revision of BlazBlue) is due out on PSP for $30 at the end of this month. Save your money and upgrade directly to the latest and greatest. :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks i holding off for Continuum shift 2 ;)

Definitely a must-buy for any BlazBlue fan. I still play it to this day on my PSP even with CS II coming out soon.

Just out of curiosity, why isn't this thread filled with "DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. ONLY POST SPECIFIC VIDEO GAME DEALS!"

[quote name='Survivalism']Just out of curiosity, why isn't this thread filled with "DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. ONLY POST SPECIFIC VIDEO GAME DEALS!"

[/QUOTE]

Well it is technically a deal. The question doesn't belong in the title though.

[customspoiler=Off topic]Coming from someone who has been here since Dec 03, I feel like I'm being trolled. :cry:[/customspoiler]

bread's done
Back