Bulletstorm $49.99
Dragon Age II
Crysis 2
Dead Space 2

RCSS

4GB 360 $149.99 save $50
4GB 360 with Kinect with a $50 store gift card $299.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Really hope I can grab a copy of AC: BroHood for 360. I actually want to play it, no interest in hoarding like some of the other douches. Thank you for the info.

Great deal for Brotherhood. Gotta get that.

Worst case I'll bring the flyer to BB or FS and price match.

while that is a great deal for Brotherhood i'll have too pass up cause The Story In Assassins Creed sucks. i like the game play but don't like the story line too it.

I'll definitely be picking up AC:B. I loved AC2, so this should be a good game to play through. I just hope this game doesn't get horded before I can get my hands on a copy...

It's about damn time that AC: B is $20. I've been waiting for this title to drop since it came out.

[quote name='Shinn23']It's about damn time that AC: B is $20. I've been waiting for this title to drop since it came out.[/QUOTE] I hope more people get into the multiplayer because I need to level up to 50 again. I did it on PS3 and it was pretty fun, now I'm doing it on 360. Not having some of the more useful abilities is a bit of a drag, but it does force you to play more cautiously.

I love it when somebody put a game on sale two weeks after it was released. Future Shop has Portal 2 for $39.99 and I bought it on Day One at full price, meaning I can't buy it.

Oh well, if you haven't bought Portal 2, this would be a great time to do so and experience GLaDOS insulting you all over again.

I certainly hope I can buy Brotherhood tomorrow. Since I have PS3, maybe the PSN shutdown may slow down sales a bit.

[quote name='lustyhitter']I love it when somebody put a game on sale two weeks after it was released. Future Shop has Portal 2 for $39.99 and I bought it on Day One at full price, meaning I can't buy it.

Oh well, if you haven't bought Portal 2, this would be a great time to do so and experience GLaDOS insulting you all over again.

I certainly hope I can buy Brotherhood tomorrow. Since I have PS3, maybe the PSN shutdown may slow down sales a bit.[/QUOTE]If something goes on sale within 30 days of you buying it they'll refund you the difference. You can still price match it at another store if you didn't buy it at FS and get a refund. The only way you're out of luck is if you were foolish enough to buy it from EB/GS.

[quote name='Fuzzy']If something goes on sale within 30 days of you buying it they'll refund you the difference. You can still price match it at another store if you didn't buy it at FS and get a refund. The only way you're out of luck is if you were foolish enough to buy it from EB/GS.[/QUOTE]

In that case just buy it at another store and return it to EB using the same receipt

[quote name='gamer602']In that case just buy it at another store and return it to EB using the same receipt[/QUOTE]I was trying not to advocate fraud.

[quote name='Fuzzy']I was trying not to advocate fraud.[/QUOTE]

Not Fraud as this has been discussed many times over.

EB is getting the exact same game back.

It will be fraud if you try to return it without receipt.

I bought it at Wal-Mart and it's open and has been played several times. I'm not going to fraudulently ask for my money back. It's not worth the hassle.

[quote name='lustyhitter']I bought it at Wal-Mart and it's open and has been played several times. I'm not going to fraudulently ask for my money back. It's not worth the hassle.[/QUOTE]

Just buy it again at WAL MART and return with old receipt.

Not Fraud.

DO NOT RETURN THE USED COPY, then it would be fraud.

[quote name='gamer602']Just buy it again at WAL MART and return with old receipt.

Not Fraud.

DO NOT RETURN THE USED COPY, then it would be fraud.[/QUOTE]

You mean buy it new on sale from Future Shop then give Wal-Mart that copy with the receipt.

I'm not going to bother but if anybody else wants to do that, go on ahead.

[quote name='lustyhitter']You mean buy it new on sale from Future Shop then give Wal-Mart that copy with the receipt.

I'm not going to bother but if anybody else wants to do that, go on ahead.[/QUOTE]

Wal-Mart has a price guarantee as well; I've gone in with just the receipt of a product that I purchased and they adjusted the difference.

[quote name='lustyhitter']You mean buy it new on sale from Future Shop then give Wal-Mart that copy with the receipt.

I'm not going to bother but if anybody else wants to do that, go on ahead.[/QUOTE]

Umm no

take FS's Flyer and match it at WAL MaRT

then use the old receipt to return it

They have about 6 copies of each version at Baseline Rd. Wal-Mart when I went there this morning. They were not marked with a $19.83 price list on the shelf they were on but scan at that price.

Went to my local Walmart this morning and they had a sign at the entrance and the electronics section that said that the $19.99 Brotherhood was an error and it should be ACII marked at that price. They pulled all copies from the shelves as well. =(

[quote name='lustyhitter']They have about 6 copies of each version at Baseline Rd. Wal-Mart when I went there this morning. They were not marked with a $19.83 price list on the shelf they were on but scan at that price.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that heads up. I'm going to check out the Walmart in Capilano after work, but if they're out I'll give the Baseline location a look. I'd really like to get a copy of this...

Looks like I'm heading to Future Shop tomorrow. Bought Portal 2 at full price on release day, and it's been less than 30 days. Booya!

Picked up AC: B today as well. Northland if anybody wants to know. It seems they had at least 6-10 or so for the 360 (didn't really check) at 3:30

I just picked up AC:B for 360 at Capilano in Edmonton. I didn't see exactly how many copies of each system they had, but probably a couple. I was wanting it on PS3, which was ringing in at 39.xx, I told the cashier that it was supposed to be $20, she looks in the flyer, and shows me that it says "also available on PS3", and said that means that the game exists on PS3, but it doesn't mean it's that price. It was stupid, but I didn't feel like arguing with her. I have a 360, it was just that I finished AC2 on PS3. Oh well. I have the game in the end. Woot.

[quote name='craig64']I just picked up AC:B for 360 at Capilano in Edmonton. I didn't see exactly how many copies of each system they had, but probably a couple. I was wanting it on PS3, which was ringing in at 39.xx, I told the cashier that it was supposed to be $20, she looks in the flyer, and shows me that it says "also available on PS3", and said that means that the game exists on PS3, but it doesn't mean it's that price. It was stupid, but I didn't feel like arguing with her. I have a 360, it was just that I finished AC2 on PS3. Oh well. I have the game in the end. Woot.[/QUOTE]

That cashier is a freaking moron. Unbelievable.

I recommend people price matching at FS or BB because you'll get like $5 extra off on the account of the being $60 still there.

[quote name='AftComet']That cashier is a freaking moron. Unbelievable.

I recommend people price matching at FS or BB because you'll get like $5 extra off on the account of the being $60 still there.[/QUOTE]
Only at FS. BB has the game on sales for $30 right now.

I picked my copy up of AC:B for $20 today. Nice deal. I'd buy a lot more games if I could get all new releases at this price point 6 months after release

[quote name='lustyhitter']I love it when somebody put a game on sale two weeks after it was released. Future Shop has Portal 2 for $39.99 and I bought it on Day One at full price, meaning I can't buy it.

[/QUOTE]
I heard it was only 6 hours, that turns me off.

[quote name='blakphyre']Free Greatest Hits title w/ purchase of a PS3 controller at Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

$55 & the images are gow3, heavy rain, uncharted2, lbp1

there is also 'wii remote plus console bundle' for $170
-wii sports & wii sports resort games
-wii remote, nunchuk, wii motionplus
-the console itself

I picked up AC2 and AC:BH both for $19.83 at Walmart. The employees there weren't aware AC2 was the same price, they had to check the website. Got the last copy for PS3

I picked up Portal 2 PS3 for the kids after hanging out with Darth and his friends. Merivale Rd had lots of copies now I just have to wait for PSN to come back up...

picture.php

anyone know whats happening with Best Buy's stock on their website?? I'm flipping through their TV Shows on DVD and it seems every single one is either out of stock or sold out completely. The few that are in stock only list 1 available. Is this a huge glitch or does Best Buy Canada have no stock on anything?

Even all the "sales" they advertise for their TV Show deals have no stock. Frustrating...

[quote name='bigdale']Got my $20 back on Portal 2 and used it to buy another cheap copy for my friend. Nice![/QUOTE]

what game ?

[quote name='janlazer']PMed Brotherhood at Gateway Futureshop. $16.80 after tax. :D[/QUOTE]
lols... dang after tax... whats better? bb with rz for 18.81 or FS no points? for technically 15.8x ?
oh dang on second thought right thanks kn00tcn and mr. ! but it seems in store FS has lowered down to 39.99 and stopped matching WM which sucks at least bb matched :(

Last edited by a moderator:
You shouldn't make purchases based on your RewardZone card unless if it's one of those bigger 800 points. Even then, it's better to get $10 off of the purchase than $10 RZ back. If they take the $10 off the initial price, you'll save on tax. RZ does not account for tax.

@Princess Zelda

Don't forget that you can play Portal 2 on PS3/X360 in split-screen co-op mode. My nephew and I played some a few days ago.

bread's done
Back