Trying to remember the name of an old PC game...

Ravenhood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I couldn't see anywhere else to ask this, so hopefully this topic'll be alright with everyone. =P

So, there was a game I played about 10 or 11 years ago (PC, obviously. =P). I don't know the year it came out, but it shouldn't be any newer than 2001. It was a first-person puzzle game following a series of large, open rooms, mostly bland looking (grey or white walls). Tons of moving platforms, switches and the like... I also recall objects that could be moved around the rooms, through the air I believe. Like they were floating, or carried by something. For some reason, the color blue springs to mind for a lot of the objects. I think there were other colors, but I know the contrast between the objects and the environment was pretty strong.

I've got /no/ idea what it was called, or who made it... and I can't seem to find anything about it anywhere, or any decent database of games to try searching for it.

If anybody can help out, or direct me somewhere where I could look, the help would be greatly appreciated! =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't help you with the particular game, but MobyGames is usually a good place to start. For example, Windows+Adventure+1st-Person Perspective+1999 gives me 64 games. Adding Puzzle-Solving knocks it down to 31 games. Maybe you'll recognize the game when you see the title (they also have screenshots for virtually every game). You can also add quantifiers like "medieval/fantasy", if you think that's what it is.

Oh wow... yeah, quite a lot listed there. I'll see if I can spot it, thanks. =D

If anybody else has an idea as to what I'm referring to, please let me know!

You should copypasta your post at as many other gaming sites as you can and bookmark them all. Keep checking them and add any more info you find. I hope you find it man, I know how something like this can be. Good luck bro. If I think of any leads I'll post back.

edit: Try PC Gamer forums.

Sounds kinda Tomb Raiderish. Is that similar?

Last edited by a moderator:
I had accidentally called it "third person" when it's actually "first person", so, Tomb Raider, not quite. From what I recall, the game was entirely set within a succession of rooms. Think Portal, but (obviously) without portals and released around 2000.

And I'll definitely check out the forums at PC Gamer. among elsewhere. Thanks for the tips. =D

bread's done
Back