[ENDED] Four $25 Amazon Gift Cards To Giveaway

binici

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Winners have been posted on the PRIZE page. Hopefully the winners were from CAG this time!

This giveaway should be fun folks!

TheTradeBox.com is giving away four $25 Amazon gift cards and its quite easy win!

Simply catalog your collectibles or leave a comment telling us your most cherished or prized collectible you have.

Entry details found here: http://thetradebox.com/Prizes/7/catalog-your-items-and-win-a-25-amazon-gift-card

Giveaway contest ends May 20th, so join, catalog and/or leave your comments for your chance to win!

Let us know what you think and if you have questions, please contact us.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Awesome! I'm down.[/QUOTE]

Thats what we like to hear! FREE to join as well as everything else on the site!

You all can PM me some ideas for prizes/giveaways also and feedback is always welcomed.

Thanks!

I just signed up and cataloged an item...I think.

Any chance you could check for me if I did it right, and is that all I have to do to enter?

[quote name='Squarehard']I just signed up and cataloged an item...I think.

Any chance you could check for me if I did it right, and is that all I have to do to enter?[/QUOTE]

You did it! Simple, huh?

Two ways to enter: 1) Catalog your items 2) Leave a comment

You can do both for your enjoyment, but only only entry will be allowed (to make it fair). Maybe the next contest we'll allow multiple entries depending on popularity.

Thanks!

Thanks for the contest!

I cataloged my NES: Legend of Zelda (ooo.. shiny gold plating) and R.O.B. the Robot for NES.

I'll circle back later when I'm off work and check the site out some more.

Awesome stuff guys!

Very entertaining reading the comments on what unique items you all cherish. FYI, we had to do an update to accomadate the high traffic, so hand in there please.

Thanks!

I cataloged some of my games a week ago using IGN's CSV. I was going to catalog all of my movies, as well. I typed them all into an Excel spreadsheet, but I just couldn't get the uploader to accept it when I saved it as a CSV. I don't understand comma-delimited documents at all, apparently. ;)

Just an FYI, TheTradeBox.com has random giveaways for the TOP 10 collectors. Soon, we will be adding new TOP 10 categories to switch it up. So, its up to the members to update their lists when they have free time to get rewarded.

[quote name='binici']Just an FYI, TheTradeBox.com has random giveaways for the TOP 10 collectors. Soon, we will be adding new TOP 10 categories to switch it up. So, its up to the members to update their lists when they have free time to get rewarded.[/QUOTE]

Hope this excludes staff members. Probably, but just making sure. ;P

[quote name='Squarehard']Hope this excludes staff members. Probably, but just making sure. ;P[/QUOTE]

Yes, We take this very serious!

There are only three staff members and I am always excluded from drawings and other random giveaways (which is a given). We are excited to see if the TOP 10 collectors list will get filled up eventually and utilized. Also, most of the members have been earning reward points and are close to redeeming some of the higher level gifts.

PM me with feedback and ideas.

Thanks!

I just added a comment about my Ratchet and Clank poster.
Good luck, everyone!

Oh, and thanks TradeBox/binici for putting this together :D

Hi folks.

Thought I'd bump this for new comers. Been busy making updates and trying to find more sponsors for future giveaways.

Thanks!

Winners are up! Thanks for all who joined and entered from CAG. Hopefully some winners from here won this time!

Look forward to you all using the features and services and winning the next giveaway!

3/4 winners from CAG! Nice! You all should receive the GC via email tomorrow!
Thanks and look for the next contest, giveaway or promotions coming soon!

Thanks!

bread's done
Back