Mortal Kombat Kollector's edition $79.99 and Killzone 3 CE $59.99 @ Fry's

thetruth1983

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just thought I would pass these 2 deals along if anyone is interested. I just bought the Mortal Kombat because I wanted the book ends. I'm going to post the game and Ermac code on Ebay to make most of my cash back.

btw I saw these at the retail store but the website has the same prices listed.

This is awesome. I'm interested in getting Killzone 3 but I wonder if it will drop in price more. I remember both GOW3 and Halo3 "ultimates" hitting 29.99 in some places but it was a limited clearance and I wasn't able to get it.

As far as I know it hasn't gone below 59.99.

Thanks OP was able to have my wife get me killzone 3. She said they have about 4 more when she was there about 2 hrs ago. Fry's in Sacramento.

[quote name='jr1016'] was able to have my wife get me killzone 3.[/QUOTE]

Your living the dream my friend.

Bah.. why did I jump on the KZ3 special edition for $80. I should have waited.

Oh well, no Frys near me so it's not like it matters.

Amazon had KZ3 Helghast Edition for $60 in a gold box special not too long ago. You Might get lucky when they want to clear that inventory later...

Its a fun FPS nonetheless, shouldn't be missed!

[quote name='jiggawhat']It'll probably drop further. I have seen tons of these sitting on shelves at Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

Is the bookcase... or bookshelf any good?

The Killzone 3 CE is the epitome of mediocrity. The art book is great, the figure is alright, and the helmet is terrible. The super voucher seems like a decent deal but until PSN is back, who knows!

[quote name='Fatbot3']The Killzone 3 CE is the epitome of mediocrity. The art book is great, the figure is alright, and the helmet is terrible. The super voucher seems like a decent deal but until PSN is back, who knows![/QUOTE]

I thoroughly disagree with you. I think the Helghast helmet is a very solid CE item. I put an eyepatch on mine and it looks 1000x more amazing than before (which was still pretty awesome). If you aren't expecting a motorcycle sized helmet you'll be happy with the CE.

Thanks OP! I received MK from amazon today so I'll pass on the KE, however I placed my order for KZ3 and will pick it up tomorrow :cool:

bread's done
Back