Strategy First - Space Empires: Star Fury - Free Game!

now this is a free game. Much better than the useless shovelware Amazon has been giving away. I will definitely be downloading it =)

Hi all,

I am helping Strategy First promote their games and engage with their fans. So, for the PC gaming fans on here, we'd love to hear what types of deals or promos you'd like to see run by Strategy First (please try to keep it realistic :)) as well as any other feedback you might have.

Is there anything in particular that you would like to see done? Promos for any games in particular? Any specific types of promos (ie group deals, sweepstakes etc.)?

I hope everyone is enjoying the Space Empires game.

[quote name='SFgames']Hi all,

I am helping Strategy First promote their games and engage with their fans. So, for the PC gaming fans on here, we'd love to hear what types of deals or promos you'd like to see run by Strategy First (please try to keep it realistic :)) as well as any other feedback you might have.

Is there anything in particular that you would like to see done? Promos for any games in particular? Any specific types of promos (ie group deals, sweepstakes etc.)?

I hope everyone is enjoying the Space Empires game.[/QUOTE]

First off, thanks for the freebie! Second, I think you guys are doing a smart promotion strategy with the theme bundles you've been doing recently.

[quote name='SFgames']Hi all,

I hope everyone is enjoying the Space Empires game.[/QUOTE]

I've been posting all the SF deals I'm getting in your newsletter to CAG, and I think your $9.99 bundle deals are great. The one bundle that I would personally look forward to is an adventure game bundle.

You may also want to have deep discounts for smaller bundles (e.g. a Jagged Alliance bundle or a Disciples bundle for less than $3 - $4). I've been on CAG for a while now and I think gamers (at least, the gamers who hang out here...) will think twice before spending $10 - $20 on a bundle (even if it does end up being $1 per game) but will jump on a deal that is less than $5. That's why Steam sales of Indie bundles end up being so successful: who can say no to 5 games for $5?

[quote name='seamoss']I've been posting all the SF deals I'm getting in your newsletter to CAG, and I think your $9.99 bundle deals are great. The one bundle that I would personally look forward to is an adventure game bundle.

You may also want to have deep discounts for smaller bundles (e.g. a Jagged Alliance bundle or a Disciples bundle for less than $3 - $4). I've been on CAG for a while now and I think gamers (at least, the gamers who hang out here...) will think twice before spending $10 - $20 on a bundle (even if it does end up being $1 per game) but will jump on a deal that is less than $5. That's why Steam sales of Indie bundles end up being so successful: who can say no to 5 games for $5?[/QUOTE]

Ask and ye shall receive! Seamoss, I think you will be pleasantly surprised with tomorrow's Strategy First newsletter ;)

[quote name='mcthatch']First off, thanks for the freebie! Second, I think you guys are doing a smart promotion strategy with the theme bundles you've been doing recently.[/QUOTE]

Thanks mcthatch! Glad to know you are enjoying the bundles. Another one will be forthcoming tomorrow...

[quote name='SFgames']Thanks mcthatch! Glad to know you are enjoying the bundles. Another one will be forthcoming tomorrow...[/QUOTE]

Oooo I wonder what it will be! I'd love to see more bundles/deals on newer space RTSs. I don't ever see sales on the newer space games and those are some of my favorites (which is why I particularly liked this freebie)

[quote name='SFgames']Ask and ye shall receive! Seamoss, I think you will be pleasantly surprised with tomorrow's Strategy First newsletter ;)[/QUOTE]

You are a man (or woman!) of your word!

Adventure pack purchased and new CAG thread posted - hope it goes well for you!

Thanks Seamoss and thanks for creating the new thread. For those reading this thread, just a reminder that the free game download (Space Empires: Star Fury) will expire tonight and the new Adventure pack promo is for 5 PC adventure games from Strategy First for only $4.95 - an $80 savings. Just enter promo code SFIADVENTURE at checkout. Offer is valid until May 17th.

The games contained in the 5 pack are:
D.W.A.R.F.S.
Jack Keane
Ankh 2: Hearts of Osiris
Ankh 3: Battle Of The Gods
The Abbey

[quote name='shrike4242']I'd love promotions that didn't involve Facebook whoring out for Likes.[/QUOTE]

Appreciate the honest feedback shrike. My thoughts on that are that (a) I personally don't think it is that big a deal to Like the page if you like the game enough to download it, but for those that do (b) it is a pretty simple step to unlike the page once you have downloaded the game.

With that said, what type of offer(s) would you like to see?

bread's done
Back