25% off all Preorders D2D - Witcher 2 and Fear 3 $33.71

really wish this weshop code would stack with atleast one promotion before I have to spend it.

[quote name='Gboon']really wish this weshop code would stack with atleast one promotion before I have to spend it.[/QUOTE]

Buy something for $1 with it at it will credit your account the remaining $19; that's how I amassed over $200 credit for around $110 or so.

...really? Can I get a second verification so I don't waste $20, just to make sure?

NM found the weshop thread, this got good.

Oh wow, if I can really get some sort of credit back for my weshop gift card, I can actually get a good deal on Brink. Thanks!

[quote name='JohnDM']Oh wow, if I can really get some sort of credit back for my weshop gift card, I can actually get a good deal on Brink. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Yup funny thing is it kind of just becomes cash rather than credit. Ended up going to my debit bank account $19 as cash so I got $19 for the $8 or whatever it was for the weshop. Anyway thanks op for this. passed on witcher 2 on Easter but may get it now. Debating on if I want steam cloud and achievements for the added price..

Does anyone know if Fable 3 will work on steam if I buy from D2D? I wanted the exclusive steam stuff but i can do without if i can save 25%

[quote name='petemon69']Does anyone know if Fable 3 will work on steam if I buy from D2D? I wanted the exclusive steam stuff but i can do without if i can save 25%[/QUOTE]

Most likely no; I believe it's a GFWL title.

[quote name='anarchyoblivion']Most likely no; I believe it's a GFWL title.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I figured but couldnt hurt to ask. Man, I hate not being able to use Steam. Its just so much more organized and easier to update and whatnot. I think ill bite though. Ive been waiting for fable 3 for so long.

Wait...when did Hunted, FEAR 3 and Rage get announced for using only Steamworks? :0

I mean - it's possible this could happen, given the past w/ most versions of FEAR 2 [except G4WL Version] and a BethSoft published game i.e. Fallout: New Vegas.

[quote name='petemon69']Thats what I figured but couldnt hurt to ask. Man, I hate not being able to use Steam. Its just so much more organized and easier to update and whatnot. I think ill bite though. Ive been waiting for fable 3 for so long.[/QUOTE]

Screw the fact you can't use steam, the fact that it uses GFWL is reason enough to avoid purchase.

[quote name='terb73']Screw the fact you can't use steam, the fact that it uses GFWL is reason enough to avoid purchase.[/QUOTE]

I don't like doubling-up - i.e. a Steam-sold game also requires G4WL.
Seriously, one client and DRM set is ENOUGH.

If Steam wants to sell a G4WL Game, Steam shouldn't be required for the game to boot; it should be an option.

Does anyone know if the witcher 2 or hunted the reckoning offered through this will work with Steam?

Thanks

How does the preorder thing on D2D work is it like steam where they charge your card immediately for the full price of the game?

[quote name='LurkerLito']How does the preorder thing on D2D work is it like steam where they charge your card immediately for the full price of the game?[/QUOTE]

Yes :cry:

Can't help but stick with my $46 and $20 gift credit from Amazon on FEAR 3 and no tax. $26 effective is hot enough to have me getting it at release. Seems like a better deal than the 34+tax at D2D.

bread's done
Back