Digimon World DS, Digimon World Dawn, Digimon World Dusk

Nintendonly

CAGiversary!
250px-Digimon_World_DS_Coverart.jpg

180px-Dawn-cover.jpg

180px-Dusk-cover.jpg

I can't find these games anywhere, and hoarders are selling them around the $200 mark new. I won't buy any used because there are too many counterfeits of these games.

I did a lil looking

Gamestop- $20 used and you can check them before you leave the store. If you don't know how to spot a counterfeit, i know a friend that can help you.

Also i say try all your local stores like Target, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, K-Mart and all those kind of stores. You may find it cheap.

I just Google Shopped it and the prices are crazy.

Yeah, I won't buy used. Sorry.

So my best bet is to check stock at Kmarts and Sears and FYEs/Strawberries.

If you email stockboy (contact info in Kmart thread), he can give you a list of every Kmart in the country that has the 3 games.

FYE is a pretty good place to look, you can find some pretty old titles there if you're lucky.

[quote name='Bezerker']If you email stockboy (contact info in Kmart thread), he can give you a list of every Kmart in the country that has the 3 games.

FYE is a pretty good place to look, you can find some pretty old titles there if you're lucky.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just sent him an email. How good is he at responding, though? I'm sure he gets a crap-ton of emails.

Seems like you are pretty picky - I would bet that gamestop inventory on this is likely 95% NOT counterfeit. Go in there, take a look at the game, ask to try it in a DSi. You'll prob find it works. Dont be so negative dude. Its a video game.

[quote name='Arakias']Seems like you are pretty picky - I would bet that gamestop inventory on this is likely 95% NOT counterfeit. Go in there, take a look at the game, ask to try it in a DSi. You'll prob find it works. Dont be so negative dude. Its a video game.[/QUOTE]

Wanting to have the COMPLETE set is not being picky. It's being rational.

As for my local GameStops, I already checked used stock and they are all out anyway.

fucking publishers need to learn how to publish MORE than 10,000 copies of a game. Effing christ.

I have checked EVERYWHERE within a 100 mile radius from my location, and not a single place has these games new or used in complete condition.

Looks like Namco can go fuck themselves for not producing enough copies.

[quote name='adriley313']did you try CAG Trading Forum?[/QUOTE]

Can you trade with the people on that board with money?

Well, I managed to find the cheapest copies of Dawn and Dusk brand new from some site called "Alibris" (it's pretty much like Amazon). The actual seller is a 3rd party seller called "hdhbooks" who seems to have a poor rep, but I used PayPal just in case I receive counterfeits or if he never sends them.

Dawn went for $47.94 and Dusk went for $42.19. I found a coupon that took $8.00 off my order, and shipping was only $6.18. My total came to $88.31.

[quote name='whichbuy']As for my local GameStops, I already checked used stock and they are all out anyway.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. And 9 times out of 10, those used games are actually counterfeits. These games had an extremely limited run. fuck Namco.

I have both dusk and dawn used. I bought them new but I played beam for a little. I have the original receipt from gamestop. If your not interested just ignore this message

[quote name='XxNinjaStaRRxX']I have both dusk and dawn used. I bought them new but I played beam for a little. I have the original receipt from gamestop. If your not interested just ignore this message[/QUOTE]

I would have been, but I am still waiting for my order from hdhbooks/Alibris.

Hopefully they don't end up being counterfeits or "cartridge only" (the description said "Brand New" with Alibris's definition stating that "Brand New" means sealed).

[quote name='Nintendonly']Yeah, I won't buy used. Sorry.

So my best bet is to check stock at Kmarts and Sears and FYEs/Strawberries.[/QUOTE]

I'm not reading through all the posts, but you are JUST as likely to get a bootleg new one as you are used. Look on ebay, buy from US sellers, it's really not that hard. You are making this far too difficult on yourself!

It took ages for me to get my gamertag linked, because EA site bugged for me. I finally got it to work not so long ago, and am finally able to see screenshots I've taken. And those were taken by accident, when I didn't know how to take 'em (only noticed the feature when "achievement unlocked" popped on my screen, for unlocking the one that you get from taking 3 screenshots). So they are mostly just closeups of ground, with couple knifekills
Buy Maplestory MesosRunescape GoldCheap WoW Gold

bread's done
Back