KontrolFreek fps sticks $10 off coupon

DJE

CAG Veteran
This deal is now dead.

Use coupon code afftechtakedown to get $10 off any kontrol freak product.

These are sticks that go on the top of the controller thumbsticks to improve accuracy.

With the coupon the basic version is free with just $3.25 U.S. shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Be careful of these - the way they attach, they actually damage your controller nubs.

Put the classic FPS on one of my 360 controllers, took them off to play an RPG, and the nub material was chunked-out by the kontrolfreak.

If you go this route, make sure you buy them with gel attachments, not the plastic "claw".

These things are great. I can't play games without them anymore.

If you're really careful putting them on and off the controller, it doesn't damage them. Just have to be really careful and it can be a pain... that being said I never take them off.

code's not working,

"We're sorry, the code you have entered is invalid. Please check the spelling of the code and the expiration date."

[quote name='Kylearan']Be careful of these - the way they attach, they actually damage your controller nubs.

Put the classic FPS on one of my 360 controllers, took them off to play an RPG, and the nub material was chunked-out by the kontrolfreak.

If you go this route, make sure you buy them with gel attachments, not the plastic "claw".[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I had this same issue. Luckily the 360 controller I had was older so I really didn't mind that much and I got them for free at a PAX give-away. But I would gladly buy another pair, provided the code actually works soon.

I actually just got the code to work. It didn't a couple of hours ago but I just refreshed the page I had open about ten minutes ago and it seemed to take it. Paid $3.24 for a pair.

I use the "Legendary Edition" FPS Freek (Halo: Reach-themed), which are convex (rounded-top), and they work great. I personally can't stand concave analog sticks, so the Legendary Ed. FPS Freeks with the rounded PS3-style top were a blessing.

5163803116_c9cbfdcb19.jpg

Also, I don't know about long-term damage to the rubber of the 360 sticks, but on the PS3 sticks, these fit kind of snug and thus the three "prongs" (i.e., claws) that hook onto your analog stick have basically put a couple small dents on my PS3 stick's rubber that may or may not be permanent. There's no risk of the rubber tearing or anything though... just make sure you 100% carefully put them on PROPERLY.

Ah well. I still think they're worth it at regular price.

Only caveat is that you'll need medium-long-ish fingers to use these; if you have shorter fingers, you'll very likely find the FPS Freek uncomfortable to use.

[quote name='enufs8d']statix - i read that most people only put it on the right side. is that how you set up yours?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just have a single FPS Freek on the RIGHT analog stick... to help with aiming in shooters.

No need to have one on the Left analog stick... it would only make it harder to press the sprint button in COD or Battlefield anyway.

[quote name='enufs8d']deal dead. coupon is supposed to be 10% not $10. they fixed the promo.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it was a mistake on their end, I got my order in though. Hopefully a few others did too. Crazy cheap for these.

bread's done
Back